Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lol rg3 said it best

55 posts in this topic

Posted

no matter what he does, he's going to be living in the shadow of cam.

Better know dat!

Posted

I think he is the most overrated player in the NFL this year, no idea why but when I watch him he is mediocre at best.

Posted

Bob threw for like 160 yd last night with 1 TD and he's all over espn...

Cam gets 4 scores and is swept under the rug

4 people like this

Posted

I feel bad for Alfred Morris who to me last night was the one dazzling and basically put that game away on that first down. Yet he's in the shadow of ol Robert.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't care what you all think..... I am impressed by RGIII and ALSO still have hope that Cam will develop into the QB that we all like him to be

Posted

Lol, I guarentee you RG3 and ESPN do not have Cam Newton or the panthers on their mind after whooping the Giants on MNF. Quit reading into everything!

A one point win which took a lucky fumble recovery for a touchdown is whooping? Could have fooled me....

Posted

Homer aside,

He beat the defending SuperBowl champs who DESTROYED Greenbay last week. We beat the Eagles who were falling apart at the seams...I can see why they are glorifying him more. I could care less though, because Cam is progressing and is well on his way to becoming something even more special.

1 person likes this

Posted

rg3-throwback-pic.jpeg

Posted

lol at this irrational RGIII hate. you all are some teenage girls. guess its par for course for the CDF

2 people like this

Posted

god he is fugly

and seriously you guys kill me, games are lost and won by things like fumbles, INTs etc. Cam got smashed by the Giants (now you can all post with other reasons besides cam why this happend). RG3 is doing well and he won't always be in the shadown of Cam if he becomes the more successful QB, just like anyone else, even Wilson, get over it. RG3 does have much better coaching that Cam but like SPV said you guys are a bunch of babies, don't try and talk football if you're just going to be annoying, blind homers thats almost as bad as being a hater without poo to say.

Posted

lol at this irrational RGIII hate. you all are some teenage girls. guess its par for course for the CDF

Not seeing any scathing vitriol, just seeing peoples honest opinions.

Posted

No one can sit here and really say anything bad about RG3's abilities as a QB. He's basically Michael Vick with work ethic and accuracy.

However, there is also no denying that he is a mouth breather but also has big nostrils. That means he takes double breaths. That's cheating.