Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting fact about Nakamura

51 posts in this topic

Posted

Chinese, Japanese, Dirty Knees, Look at these!

breasts%20saggy.jpg

Posted

Who gives a fug if he's Vietnamese or Japanese

Can't we all agree that he's Asian that's a terrible safety and just leave it at that?

I like his on field attitude tho..

Posted

Here's something funny to consider. Usually when guys have only been backups and never really proven themselves to be anything else they'll get a one or two year deal for the league minimum when they hit free agency.

Here's what Hurney decided to give him.

3/16/2012: Signed a three-year, $4.8 million contract. The deal contains $1.3 million guaranteed, including a $1 million signing bonus. Another $700,000 is available through salary escalators in the final year. 2012: $700,000, 2013: $1.3 million, 2014: $1.8 million

LOL

Posted

He doesn't even want to be a safety on this team. I asked him where he wanted to be and he said, "Supplies".

I told him there was no available position in supplies with the Panthers and he just shouted, "Supplies, supplies, supplies!"

After talking to Jerry, he said, "Fu(k it, give him supplies."

The next day while walking through the mail-room, Nakamura jumped out and yelled, "Supples, supplies!!!"

It was my birthday.

Supplies, Japanese accent, get it?

1 person likes this

Posted

He doesn't even want to be a safety on this team. I asked him where he wanted to be and he said, "Supplies".

I told him there was no available position in supplies with the Panthers and he just shouted, "Supplies, supplies, supplies!"

After talking to Jerry, he said, "Fu(k it, give him supplies."

The next day while walking through the mail-room, Nakamura jumped out and yelled, "Supples, supplies!!!"

It was my birthday.

Supplies, Japanese accent, get it?

6 out of 10 ..nice form a little rough on the landing you may have to settle for the bronze xD

Posted

6 out of 10 ..nice form a little rough on the landing you may have to settle for the bronze xD

And after I had to take your Munnerlyn sig and turn it into my Dwan sig for 2 weeks. You are rough bro, rough.

1 person likes this

Posted

All respect to SC Munnerlyn: I live here in Columbia, SC and half Japaneese...

At least SC Munnerlyn got close... With another country in Asia.

As I meet folk here " if you aint white ur mexican." Lets just say my neighborhood has a lotta guys wearing Camo all the time while hanging in their garage in 110 degree weather.

All rednecks look alike to me.. Like giant Cabbage Patch dolls... With facial hair... N hate.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still at a loss as to why any of this matters.

Posted

Here's something funny to consider. Usually when guys have only been backups and never really proven themselves to be anything else they'll get a one or two year deal for the league minimum when they hit free agency.

Here's what Hurney decided to give him.

3/16/2012: Signed a three-year, $4.8 million contract. The deal contains $1.3 million guaranteed, including a $1 million signing bonus. Another $700,000 is available through salary escalators in the final year. 2012: $700,000, 2013: $1.3 million, 2014: $1.8 million

LOL

Hurney's contracts are like a roach infestation. They just keep popping up out of no where and they won't go away...

Posted

It doesnt..responding to th OP's original post.

Posted

Do you actually read the game threads? Every time he screws up he receives a japanese joke literally every time.

I don't and it sounds like I'm not missing anything, LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

He's Japanese