Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets play cut 6 starters...

68 posts in this topic

Posted

After watching how bad our run D has been ever since he was injured, I just can't see how anyone with a functioning brain would proposed to cut R Edwards.

Can you provide more color on why you would make this decision? I just don't see it, but an interested in your perspective.

the guy has a low cap hit for the job he does.

I just don't think he will be around come next season. If there's a new coach, I doubt he will wanna keep around an aging NT with health problems the past two seasons.

The real diamond in the rough is Dwan Edwards. We absolutely need to bring him back. There are two very talented nose tackles at the top of the draft this year that could easily pair with Dwan and be an even bigger upgrade.

I guess I kinda contradicted myself though, I have us cutting Gross for the purpose of drafting his replacement with our first pick. A lot of weird stuff could happen though, I'm anxious to see how we rebuild out trenches.

Posted

Nak

Smith

Gross

Godfrey

Geoff

Dwill

Armanti

Clausen

FUA

Posted

Nak

Smith

Gross

Godfrey

Geoff

Dwill

Armanti

Clausen

FUA

Panthro is immediately fired by Big Cat for not following basic instructions.

Posted

Norman and Amini aren't average.....they are rookies.

Cutting them is silly. Patrick Peterson a prime example....below average last year but to be expected. Not this year.

You cut garbage guys whose ceiling you know. Piggy, AE, etc

I'm looking at upgrades screw potential can Nornan be good? No question. Is he now? No

Posted

If the Big Cat still has that much influence over personnel decisions after this year then we are might as well change our name to The Raiders/Cowboys - East

Posted

That's the problem with this team is that we refuse to see how much talent this team doesn't have.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hangartner, G. Williams, Nakamura, Nortman, Gano, A. Edwards

Posted

Williams, Fua, Nakamura, Gamble, Nortman, Gano

Posted

Williams, Fua, Nakamura, Gamble, Nortman, Gano

Lol so I guess Norman is better than Gamble now wow

Posted

I'm looking at upgrades screw potential can Nornan be good? No question. Is he now? No

You bring in an average guy to replace a young guy with a high ceiling.....and next year you often find yourself weak at the position wishing for the young stud blowing up

Posted

1. Piggy

2. Whoever is our RG technically now

3. Nakamura

4. Godfrey

5. Fua

6. Williams

Posted

Nakamura

Gano

Fua

Hangartner

G Willy

Armanti

BONUS: Godfrey really isn't as good as a lot of you try to pretend he is. Was just as bad/worse than Sherrod last year with those missed tackles and bad angles/coverage. BUT he is a better starter than those listed above.