Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Luke Kuechly

64 posts in this topic

Posted

This thread is now about vacuum cleaners....

We have the Dyson for manual cleaning, Roombas for daily cleaning on a scheduler, and a shop vac when I want to suck bowling balls through a hose without using my mouth.

Roombas eh? Never considered one of those cause I thought they looked kind of fragile.

Posted

That's probably the last thing I would put my nuts in tyvm.

Good rule of thumb.

I just figured since Zod is dreaming about Kuechly that it would be good to remind him that nuts do not belong in a wind blade machine.

Posted

They are built pretty tough. Look like they've gone through hell and back after a few years but keep on working. Remember, the same company that builds them builds the bomb-sniffing robots for the Army. They are completely modular so you can easily replace parts as needed. I have to have something like it with 2 dogs and 2 cats in the house and my body's love of their dander.

Posted

This thread had so much fugging potential...

1 person likes this

Posted

Roombas eh? Never considered one of those cause I thought they looked kind of fragile.

Do you have a cat? If so... two birds, one stone... er vacuum.

2473590_o.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

That's probably the last thing I would put my nuts in tyvm.

Guy in high school put his wang in a shop vac during a lifting session in the weight room. He was having a good old time until somebody turned it on high.

Posted

Roombas are a mystery to me. I do not understand how they can possibly work effectively.

Posted

I have a shark myself. Great for maneuvering around furniture.

Posted

Do you have a cat? If so... two birds, one stone... er vacuum.

2473590_o.gif

Ha!

Posted

Roombas are a mystery to me. I do not understand how they can possibly work effectively.

Agree. But scrum is a nuclear biologist and if he says they work then his opinion is better than two sales guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nucular Biologist

1 person likes this

Posted

Agree. But scrum is a nuclear biologist and if he says they work then his opinion is better than two sales guys.

I feel like I would have to watch it and make sure it did it's job....I've also seen Terminators and iRobot.