Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Dear Luke Kuechly

64 posts in this topic

Roombas are a mystery to me. I do not understand how they can possibly work effectively.

I have a shark myself. Great for maneuvering around furniture.

Do you have a cat? If so... two birds, one stone... er vacuum.

2473590_o.gif

Ha!

Roombas are a mystery to me. I do not understand how they can possibly work effectively.

Agree. But scrum is a nuclear biologist and if he says they work then his opinion is better than two sales guys.

1 person likes this

Nucular Biologist

1 person likes this

Agree. But scrum is a nuclear biologist and if he says they work then his opinion is better than two sales guys.

I feel like I would have to watch it and make sure it did it's job....I've also seen Terminators and iRobot.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

Guy in high school put his wang in a shop vac during a lifting session in the weight room. He was having a good old time until somebody turned it on high.

There was a kid in my neighborhood growing up that there was always a rumor that his mom had to call the rescue squad b/c he got his junk stuck in a vacuum.

Apparently a common practice. Glad to think that I never had the urge to consider that one... not the kind of "blow" job I want.

Pathetic, just pathetic.

3-9 man this is what your going to get

I had a bad feeling this thread was going to turn into Cam/Luke slash fiction. Thank God for vacuums.

1 person likes this