Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear Luke Kuechly

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Pathetic, just pathetic.

Posted

Guy in high school put his wang in a shop vac during a lifting session in the weight room. He was having a good old time until somebody turned it on high.

There was a kid in my neighborhood growing up that there was always a rumor that his mom had to call the rescue squad b/c he got his junk stuck in a vacuum.

Apparently a common practice. Glad to think that I never had the urge to consider that one... not the kind of "blow" job I want.

Posted

Pathetic, just pathetic.

3-9 man this is what your going to get

Posted

I had a bad feeling this thread was going to turn into Cam/Luke slash fiction. Thank God for vacuums.

1 person likes this

Posted

Really? How did we end up here? Vaccuums, really?? I mean I know our team sucks this year, but this thread was started about Luke Kuechly and how he needs to live it up and pound as much vag as humanly possible before he settles down. But somehow we end up talking about vaccuums, and then even worse sticking dicks in vaccuums!!! Man, I can't wait for the season to be over if this is the direction this board is headed!!!

Nate

Posted

Really? How did we end up here? Vaccuums, really?? I mean I know our team sucks this year, but this thread was started about Luke Kuechly and how he needs to live it up and pound as much vag as humanly possible before he settles down. But somehow we end up talking about vaccuums, and then even worse sticking dicks in vaccuums!!! Man, I can't wait for the season to be over if this is the direction this board is headed!!!

Nate

Huddle threads take many forms and directions... roll with it brother.

Posted

Nate

I'd rather talk vacuums than the looks of another man any day

Posted

Now my favorite thing in the world are those clorox orange scented wipes. I hope to be buried in a casket filled with those wipes.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nate

Evolution of this thread:

Kuechly hawt- needs to bang hot women- will eventually marry hawt woman- woman will need to clean and make sammiches- sammiches make crumbs- buy a Dyson for women to clean up crumbs

Quite simple to see how it ended up on vacuums.

3 people like this

Posted

I'd rather talk vacuums than the looks of another man any day

Hahaha.... true story! I mean I have no problem talking about either, because after four years and two deployments there isn't a subject in this world that not only could I talk about but take a side and argue my point. But really??? Vaccuums??? LOL

And if you truly want a good vaccuum, everyone knows you should get a Kirby!

Nate

Posted

I feel like I would have to watch it and make sure it did it's job....I've also seen Terminators and iRobot.

The cleaning algorithm is pretty weird, it looks very inefficient but if you have them set up right they work well for what they do.

And they haven't attacked anyone yet.

Posted

Hahaha.... true story! I mean I have no problem talking about either, because after four years and two deployments there isn't a subject in this world that not only could I talk about but take a side and argue my point. But really??? Vaccuums??? LOL

And if you truly want a good vaccuum, everyone knows you should get a Kirby!

Nate

Hahahahahhahahhahahahahhaah