Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers vs Falcons next week...

33 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've seen Ryan have some fuggin stinkers this year.

Against us with nothing to lose at home, and them being in cruise control mode could be a recipe for another 3+ interception day.

Jones and White should have big days against our secondary since we have zero pass rush all the sudden. Not to mention Gonzalez.

Posted · Report post

Falcons have struggled with several weak teams.....us being one as we had them beat in the dome.

Nothing suggests this not being another very close game we ultimately lose

Posted · Report post

Jones and White should have big days against our secondary since we have zero pass rush all the sudden. Not to mention Gonzalez.

Our pass rush didn't disappear.....people don't recognize KC had a great OL and on top of that run game. Pass rush didn't disappear......matchup neutralized it a week. Hardy, CJ and Dwan will feast again this week

Posted · Report post

Last night Nakamura said the following in an interview - "I am the worst football player ever." Ryan is going to prove it and push us closer to the #1 pick.

Posted · Report post

Those that think Falcons will get lax or not give effort are badly mistaken. They are playing for homefield advantage and for the Falcons thats HUGE

Posted · Report post

We will most likely lose but I don't think we'll get blown out. Cam is playing lights out and I am willing to bet anything he is never looking back.

Posted · Report post

Our pass rush didn't disappear.....people don't recognize KC had a great OL and on top of that run game. Pass rush didn't disappear......matchup neutralized it a week. Hardy, CJ and Dwan will feast again this week

Lord I hope so.

Posted · Report post

Hrm...

Do I make the drive from Charleston and try my luck with scalpers?

Or do I save time & money and avoid Falcons fans for the rest of the day?

Decisions... decisions...

Posted · Report post

Hrm...

Do I make the drive from Charleston and try my luck with scalpers?

Or do I save time & money and avoid Falcons fans for the rest of the day?

Decisions... decisions...

Bring it man. Don't let me be the only idiot yelling his ass off for a 3-9 team.

Posted · Report post

Bring it man. Don't let me be the only idiot yelling his ass off for a 3-9 team.

There will be at least 2 of us

Posted · Report post

Matt Ryan is def no Brady Quinn. We will proceed to crush his pasty throat, and as he lays gasping for air at midfield, the life fading fast, Cam can walk up to him and say "get the fug off my field"

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Am I the only one that thinks we will whip some Falcons ass on Sunday? We have nothing to lose and if we lose we get a better draft spot. ATL just won the division, they ain't playing for poo.