• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#16 Cam2Ligit2Quit

Cam2Ligit2Quit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

That only strengthens the notion that the team has sucked for the most part in that time frame.

you can go 10yrs if you wan to.... Hurney main issue was that he showed too much loyalty to his players when it comes to contract time..

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,756 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

The CDF joke is dead

#18 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 04 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

its okay to disagree with me just, prove it with facts. show me a team with a better draft class the past 5yrs than the panthers. we just dont have a coach that can make the team gel together... you can say the same thing about SF 2 years ago

http://www.nfl.com/d...ype=roundbyteam

I agree that we have had some good draft years. I also however feel that we gave away to much to draft some very questionable players that were in the short/long run busts.

Right now we have great talent on the team.. its a coaching issue all around thats affecting the team. Theres not enough aggression on this team and that stems from coaching.

As I stated in another post. Its 4-4 your on your 35-37 yd line and less than 4 minutes left in a game that you r defense has not stopped your opponents offense. WHAT DO you do?

Well RR punted the damn ball and blew any chance of us coming back to win. Thats a none aggresive call. I dont think he wants to stay the HC if he makes a call like that.

#19 Cam2Ligit2Quit

Cam2Ligit2Quit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

I agree that we have had some good draft years. I also however feel that we gave away to much to draft some very questionable players that were in the short/long run busts.

Right now we have great talent on the team.. its a coaching issue all around thats affecting the team. Theres not enough aggression on this team and that stems from coaching.

As I stated in another post. Its 4-4 your on your 35-37 yd line and less than 4 minutes left in a game that you r defense has not stopped your opponents offense. WHAT DO you do?

Well RR punted the damn ball and blew any chance of us coming back to win. Thats a none aggresive call. I dont think he wants to stay the HC if he makes a call like that.

That’s the point I was making, our coaches looks like they are not capable of game planning and managing. Hurney has assembled a team to make and go deep in the playoffs, the only time the coach adjust his game plan is to not to lose game plan, which we know how it turns out... if team is constantly losing close games then it has to be the coach not players... even most of players have complained about playing too soft or how the Bears ran the same play to win

#20 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,679 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

I don't think there is much to debate right now. It's pretty unanimous from fans that the coaches need to go.

Hurney had his supporters here but now that he's gone what is the relevance in talking about him?

#21 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

I don't think there is much to debate right now. It's pretty unanimous from fans that the coaches need to go.

Hurney had his supporters here but now that he's gone what is the relevance in talking about him?

And If I remember correctly, it was said that Hurney was the sacrifical lamb since he did not do what JR wanted him to do and fire someone. I would love to know the truth about this and who he refused to fire.

#22 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,660 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:05 PM

Another way to rebuild the Panther is to stop destroying his habitat. Man is their biggest enemy IMO.

#23 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,679 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:12 PM

And If I remember correctly, it was said that Hurney was the sacrifical lamb since he did not do what JR wanted him to do and fire someone. I would love to know the truth about this and who he refused to fire.

I don't buy that, if such was the case then Rivera would already be gone. Hurney's track record here speaks for itself, zero back to back winning seasons. The fiasco that is the Rivera hire was just the final straw.

#24 Cam2Ligit2Quit

Cam2Ligit2Quit

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

GM was in the top half

#25 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,967 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Posted Image

#26 Match.com

Match.com

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Q: What if I really am an expert who really does know it all?
A: really?

#27 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

SOMEONE FIX ALL THE PANTHER

#28 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

GOTTA GET DAT TOMMY JONE SURGERY

#29 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

What good is fixing the panther when you have to shoot a crab in the process?

#30 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,660 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

Zawd has come a long way from shooting crabs in the park.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com