Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Applewhite to IR; Bridges cut

40 posts in this topic

Posted

He's the interim GM give it a break

Yea, okay Brandon. Whatever you say. Stop posting while you're on the clock and make a move that helps us for once.

Posted

Stewart should go to I.R. at this point. Let's see what Armond has got versus Atlanta, San Diego, Oakland, and New Orleans.

Posted

My poor adoptee!

I hate to throw the P word around, as I feel like it's the curse of our franchise, but he had so much potential.

Posted

Bridges = Otah 2.0

1 person likes this

Posted

Yea, okay Brandon. Whatever you say. Stop posting while you're on the clock and make a move that helps us for once.

not even worth it

Posted

Bridges = Otah 2.0

With less talent, but yeah

1 person likes this

Posted

Dammit, so no new Bridges/Hangartner CPI commercial after all! Beane is such a tease.

Posted

Good lord the last 4 years have been horrible. This organization is a dumpster fire and comedy of errors all at the same time. We are entering Oakland Raiders territory for stupidness and ineptitude. What a waste of time and money.

See you at BofA on Sunday :-(

2 people like this

Posted

It looked like Cam was getting good protection when Bridges was in and the run game was going. Oh well.

Posted

Wasnt Burney the one who runs like a 4.7?

Posted

Good lord the last 4 years have been horrible. This organization is a dumpster fire and comedy of errors all at the same time. We are entering Oakland Raiders territory for stupidness and ineptitude. What a waste of time and money.

See you at BofA on Sunday :-(

Yep. It's sad and hilarious at the same time. Us Panther fans used to pride ourselves on, "well atleast were not the browns or the raiders". Well, I'd say we're on their level now

1 person likes this

Posted

Wasnt Burney the one who runs like a 4.7?

Yep, and is 5'9.