Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baby Reptilian Alien found in the Farms of Mexico, with DNA tests

21 posts in this topic

Posted

That's a squirrel monkey.

squirrel%20monkey%20skel.jpg

hilariously this is one of the bigger species of platyhirrines in existence, which is interesting considering proponents of sasquatch believe a human fugged a new world primate to create it

i'm starting to think bigfoot is mangy cats

Posted

Saw a Monster Quest a year or so ago about something similar in Mexico. Some dudes supposedly caught a similar creature in a trap inside of a farm and it screamed at them for hours before eventually dying. They submitted it to scientists who concluded it wasn't anything like they had seen or tested before... Fast forward a little while later... Turns out some guy took pieces of different creatures and put them together to make it into a story feeding off the "flying humanoid" stories that were coming out of the area.

This thing looks exactly the same:

alien-baby-13234806-mfbq,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349%281%29.jpg

Posted

He didn't know what it was, so he drowned it.

Yep.

Come at us cosmos.

Posted

I hear it's pet was a chupacabra.

Posted

we are a hyper-evolved spacefaring race that has traveled a vast distance to the planet earth.

sadly, we have been thwarted by a rusty steel trap in a mexican farmer's barn

-directed by m. night shyamalan

1 person likes this

Posted

Saw a Monster Quest a year or so ago about something similar in Mexico. Some dudes supposedly caught a similar creature in a trap inside of a farm and it screamed at them for hours before eventually dying. They submitted it to scientists who concluded it wasn't anything like they had seen or tested before... Fast forward a little while later... Turns out some guy took pieces of different creatures and put them together to make it into a story feeding off the "flying humanoid" stories that were coming out of the area.

This thing looks exactly the same:

Most of the articles I found were in spanish, but it looks like the guy behind this was a taxidermist, too. At least most articles about him have him standing with a bunch of taxidermy things.

Posted

Most of the articles I found were in spanish, but it looks like the guy behind this was a taxidermist, too. At least most articles about him have him standing with a bunch of taxidermy things.

Yeah, I had read that as well. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see something similar come out of this story.

Posted

Ah yep here it is. He is a taxidermist and has admitted it's a hoax.

It’s just the corpse of a skinned squirrel-monkey. I took its ears out and involved it with all the hair and fluids of all animals I could find, then I dried it. All samples they take of it will come out as being of different animals.”

http://forgetomori.com/2010/aliens/the-metepec-creature-author-confess-hoax/

Posted

Someone explain to me what a reptilian is