Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we really afford another wasted season next year?

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Lets face it guys, we underachieved this year. BIG TIME. If they decide to keep ol Stone Wall Rivera I do not know what I will do with myself. I think its just another wasted season in my book. Nothing positive going in, another year of Cam getting blow up by the media ruining his soul. What do you guys think?

Posted

I'll probably watch all the games, go to a few of them, then spend the rest of the time complaining about another underwhelming season.

Posted

If they decide to keep ol Stone Wall Rivera I do not know what I will do with myself.

Not gonna happen.

JR knows damn well they would be playing to an empty stadium all year.

Posted

I'll probably watch all the games, go to a few of them, then spend the rest of the time complaining about another underwhelming season.

Yup. That's about right.

Posted

If they decide to keep ol Stone Wall Rivera

Put these things in order of likelihood

Our new GM, after evaluating ever possible HC candidate, decides Ron Rivera is the best guy to move forward with

Winning the lottery. Twice.

A threesome with Kate Upton and Martha Stewart.

Posted

Not gonna happen.

JR knows damn well they would be playing to an empty stadium all year.

No he doesn't, and he doesn't care. Opposing teams will sell tickets. He's still making money. All he cares about.

Posted

JR is a business man but if you think he does not want to be in the hunt for a trophy, you are crazy.

He would not have fired Hurney if that assumption was factual.

Posted

No. The bandwagon has been empty for awhile now. We're starting to have some of the good fans question their fanhood, now. We have to get this thing turned around, and turned around fast.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm almost ready to say the he will be fired before the new gm gets there. What gm wouldn't want to hand pick his coach

Posted

Panthers have had 4 winning seasons in 17 years. A wasted season is the norm. But I will still root for them and defend them till the day I die.

Posted

I'm almost ready to say the he will be fired before the new gm gets there.

Good point. Most likely he'll be fired the Monday after the final game. JR already told him earlier this year that he has until the end of the season to turn things around or he'll be let go. JR didn't want him to begin with and I haven't seen much in the way of a turnaround.

Posted

Yes. Yes, we can really afford to waste another season. We have a wasted-season fund set up and we still have quite a few deposits left in that account.