Photo
- - - - -

Jon Gruden Talking with Raiders for HC Return

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

#16 arc

arc

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:11 PM

I'd rather have his brother, who I don't want either

#17 -13 Amp-

-13 Amp-

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:13 PM

Am I the only one who does not understand this love affair that some of our fans have with Gruden?

The guys best claim to fame is a Super Bowl that he won with Tony Dungy's team. A team that probably half the coaches in the NFL could have won a Super Bowl with. What am I missing?

Well he did turn the Raiders into a playoff team, the team his Bucs beat in the SB, with Gannon at QB...people don't wanna give him any credit for turning the Raiders into a playoff team, only wanna discount him for "taking Dungys team to the SB"...and his Raiders coulda been in the SB the year before if it wasn't for the "tuck rule"

with all that said though, im not too big on him for the next HC spot, he never really could put it back together in tampa and i actually really like him on MNF...

#18 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

the only appealing thing other than the fact he knows how to manage a game...well, better than rivera anyway...is that he would more than likely be bringing in a spread offense.

beyond that he's a big meh.....

#19 PeteRozelle

PeteRozelle

Random Drive by Pictures

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

Have you ever posted outside of Lovely Ladies? That's the most interesting part about this.

Lol... I used to. Dont have the time anymore. I read just about everything on here though. Most topics are already covered when I can post.

But the real question here is.. Since You know I post there, you must visit the area... How come you don't post there?

:cool:

Pete

#20 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:57 AM

He's the wrong retread, but any retread is better than another retard Ron.