Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mitch Hedberg thread

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn I wish this guy was still around...

3 people like this

Posted

Funny guyyyy

Posted

2 of my favorites of his: I can read minds... Doesnt matter though 'cause Im illiterate....

I am against picketing. I just dont know how to show it....

Posted

Listening to Smackie the Frog on iheartradio right now.

Posted

My apartment is infested with koala bears.

Posted

Sadly never really heard much of his stuff before, just knew the name. That video had me laughing though.

Posted

I never got a hole-in-one in golf, but I did hit a guy...which is a much more satisfying accomplishment.

You're supposed to yell "Fore" but I was too busy saying, "There's no way it's going to hit him."

Posted

I never got a hole-in-one in golf, but I did hit a guy...which is a much more satisfying accomplishment.

You're supposed to yell "Fore" but I was too busy saying, "There's no way it's going to hit him."

LMAO. I can relate to that one.

Posted

i saw his last show. :(

Posted

An escalator can never break. It can only become stairs. You'll never see an "escalator temporarily out of service" sign. You'll see a "escalator temporary stairs; sorry for the convenience".

The "Phil" heckler on his last CD was hilarious too. Too lazy to youtube it, but it's a great bit.

Posted

Hey want some more homemade sprite? NOT TILL YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE fug ELSE IS IN IT...

Posted

Funny that he had stage fright... You can see his nervousness in them 6 minutes...

From wiki:

Hedberg was interviewed by Jonathan Davis in the December 2001 issue of Penthouse. In the interview, published three years before his death, he was asked "If you could choose, how would you end your life?" His response was "First, I'd want to get famous, and then I'd overdose. If I overdosed at this stage in my career, I would be lucky if it made the back pages."

Wow.