Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unpopular Newton received rough treatment from other players during Pro Bowl

273 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds like some of these other players are whiny little bitches.

Posted

Blind homerism is sad. In a few years everyone of you willing be cussing Cam when he leaves Carolina.

If he leaves Carolina, fug him just like any other player that leaves. Until then I support my Panther players over any other douchebag in the NFL.

Posted

If he leaves Carolina, fug him just like any other player that leaves. Until then I support my Panther players over any other douchebag in the NFL.

Jimmy says hi. What if the source is Smitty?

Posted

Uhhh who cares about this. Im sure Cam pissed off a ton of people last year. He was a rookie and pretty much dominated. Hes cocky, arrogant and has a swagger bout him. People aint gonna like it, but a lot of ppl dont like LeBron and didnt like MJ either for same reasons.

1 person likes this

Posted

If Cam did what some players said he did

Fug this Kid then

If you don't have respect for players who came before you, you don't deserve to be in the NFL

I think the Kid has potential , but come on Cam that's some stupid Pooh to do

1 person likes this

Posted

Blind homerism is sad. In a few years everyone of you willing be cussing Cam when he leaves Carolina.

And you will still be adding "ing" to words that don't need it.

Posted

Can someone explain to me why there are 150 topics and 150000 posts about Cam Newton on a week that our defense gave up 27 points, and the highest QB rating this week to the Chiefs and Brady Quinn?

Why I am seeing posts about Cam Newton's lack of footwork and him missing 2 throws high on a week that he throws for 3 tds and racks up over 300 total and once again leads the team in rushing...

I will say it for the 1 millionth time...Carolina is Cleveland...Newton is Lebron...and the sooner Cam realizes this, the sooner he will save himself about 5 years of his career.

Instead of seeing topics and postings about how to improve our "great" defense that gives up the most points to the NFL's worst offense...

I get: "Newton missed 3 throws high...WHY CAN'T HE IMPROVE!!!!"

3 people like this

Posted

aAAhhhh!

Posted

I'm fine with all of this, really. Just keep building that fire higher, Cam.

ALSO, ZOD, ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION: DO YOU SUPPORT CAM OR NOT? I'M SICK OF YOUR VAGUE DISSES. TAKE A STAND.

He takes shots and runs if you haven't noticed

2 people like this

Posted

This was all said by Von Miller

Posted

Jimmy says hi. What if the source is Smitty?

Jimmy and Armanti are the two that don't count. I'm allowed to bash them.

Source doesn't matter. As long as he is a Panther I got his back unless he does something illegal.

Posted

Cam is a total Ahole