Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unpopular Newton received rough treatment from other players during Pro Bowl

273 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I thought getting after him @ the probowl was a response to him scrambling and then celebrating, which came off as showing up defensive players who were taking it easy.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Alright, here are the FACTS (not unnamed sources):

1) The intensity went up after the NFC pulled the onside kick when up big and pissed the AFC off. Cam was the sub after that and took the heat.

2) Cam spent his offseason with Ray Lewis in Baltimore. Lewis calls shenanigans. Need I say more?

3) Aaron Rodgers called out the entire NFC squad after the game for not playing hard. I guess they hate him too?

4) Pete Prisco is a tool.

5) I'm not a fan of the fact that Zod stirs these stories without ever coming out and taking a stand on Cam one way or the other. If you know the truth, Zod, spill it, otherwise act like you actually support this team's quarterback even when he's getting ripped.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Glad it took him 8 months to realize thisi, fuging idiot.

Posted · Report post

Big Ben raped someone. Ray Lewis killed someone. Marshawn Lynch ran over someone. Cam didn't sign an autograph, what an evil dickbag!!!
5 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Floppin' timestamp='1354728308' post='2032375']

Yep, I tend bar at a Golf Course clubhouse and work with a bunch of women. Apparently I upset them in some way that I have no idea I did, or was doing. I was told, through the grape vine, that it was because of the condescending thing - again. Anyhow, one of the girls went to a higher up in the management company that I work for and complained about me getting more hours than everyone else and how she couldn't believe that a Felon would be treated so good by the company. Turns out that this higher up didn't know about my record and I'm currently "temporarily suspended" until they "sort it out".

All the residents and customers love me. I got a big group email from the residents in a show of support, which was pretty awesome.

Load a crap.
[/quote]

Dang that sucks man, I have had a similar experience. I hope you get to go back to your job tho. Some people always past judgement without getting to know you themselves.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Gucci Mane' timestamp='1354728940' post='2032408']

That is all.
[/quote]

haters gonna hate amirite?

Posted · Report post

Who gives a sh*t. Win games and I don't care if he eats puppies for dinner.....
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Prisco is the source on this?

That's all I need to know, the guy generally dislikes Cam.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jayflip' timestamp='1354729181' post='2032417']
Big Ben raped someone. Ray Lewis killed someone. Marshawn Lynch ran over someone. Cam didn't sign an autograph, what an evil dickbag!!!
[/quote]

LOL, perspective.

Posted · Report post

"Ray Lewis said it didn't happen...but an unnamed source said it did."
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

The original post had words edited while the version on CBS had the words $hit in it. I thought $hit was not allowed in journalism?

Posted · Report post

So, Ray Lewis is saying it's not true?