#31 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,090 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Oh, and about the story...I have no doubts in my mind that most of its true.

#32 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,646 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

So the alleged subject of the dissing says it didn't happen but others insist it did...

Cam signed something for me last year and I'm a nobody, so I have a hard time believing that he would refuse to sign something for another player.

#33 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,689 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

How much many should I bet that "dissing Ray Lewis" was actually Cam and Ray, since they have a history of talking and Ray being a "big brother" type to Cam, jabbing back and forth and some people took it negatively. If you were around my dad and I for too long, you'd think we hate each other. It's just the relationship we have. We pick and play around. Bet money Cam and Ray had the same thing going on there.

Haters gonna hate. fug em.

I can see everything else listed in the article but I have a hard time believing the Ray thing...like a really hard time.

#34 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

You gotta admit, Cam may of gone all Prince Ali Ababwa on the Pro Bowl last year haha

#35 countryboi

countryboi

• HUDDLER
  • 2,278 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC born and raised

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:05 PM

friend of mine was getting his hair cut when next to armanti edwards in NoDA, so he asks edwards "what the hell is wrong with the panthers?" his answer was "Cam is on one page and the receiver are on another" Cam only speaks to Rivera and Shula and thats it.

#36 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

Zod coming in with the well timed dynamite to blow the thread wide open lol, 20 pages here we come.

Its well timed dynamite except to people that don't believe everything they hear/read.

#37 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Cam's a cocky professional athlete that apparently likes to talk trash...what a revelation.

So...he has supposedly talked trash with Von Miller earlier this year before the game against the Broncos when both are on friendly terms and, allegedly, he did the same to Ray Lewis at the Pro Bowl when again, they have had a previously positive relationship.

If these cases are true, it seems like witnesses are making mountains out of molehills. The gist I am getting is that Cam likes to fool around and have some fun with some of the top players. Those that aren't aware of his relationships might take this trash talking negatively and will use it as ammunition through the media.

I'll admit, I am not a fan of Cam's attitude most of the time but I think almost all the time his actions are blown out of proportion by those looking to bring him down in the public's eye. It's downright disgusting.

#38 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:08 PM

seriously, what professional athlete would really want an autograph?

shouldnt the cdf and their bibs and spandex have this thread locked already?

#39 broseidon

broseidon

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationYour daughters dorm room

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

I will say that you can act like a diva as long as you back it up on the field... This year he has not backed it up, so thats why he's getting all the heat

#40 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,278 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

well, they won't have to worry about him being in the pro bowl this year or even close

#41 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

You dont make friends on your way to winning championships. fug them. I dont think a lot fans on here understand how much lack of respect the panthers get around the league and NFL fanbase. Everybody takes us a as a joke, so they also dont like our starting QB and were supposed talk about some "Cam being humble" bull poo? fug THEM. Imma stand behind Cam 100 percent, maybe he is the only one that understands how the league feels about us and thats why acts the way he does. He knows we dont get no respect so why give it to anybody else?? Nobody respected Auburn and he took them to National Championship becuz everybody got on the same mentality as him. We will start winning when this team understands this too. You wouldnt want our new coach to be "humble" would you? Yeah..... where has that gotten us. I could careless about anybody elses feelings.

#42 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,901 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

i was out yachting with steve smith and jerry richardson and asked them wtf was wrong with the panthers

jerry richardson said "i don't know bro". then i tossed him a natty.

#43 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,355 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Really, this poo again? What a bunch of sad fuging people. What could possibly be the justification for this insane amount of criticism? Maybe King T had a point all this time, hmmm.....? I'll just leave this here.

#44 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

i was out yachting with steve smith and jerry richardson and asked them wtf was wrong with the panthers

jerry richardson said "i don't know bro". then i tossed him a natty.

My dogs previous owner's uncles 2nd cousin was JR heart surgeon and he said that JR told him the panthers were being sold to Matthews, NC for the bigger market.

#45 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,676 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

BREAKING: It's been reported that Cam also had "Stank ass gas" from the room service food at hawaii. Details at 11:00.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.