#61 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,990 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:27 PM

I don't think it's any big secret that Cam needs to grow up some... He's a hugely gifted guy that's still young and has the world at his finger tips. Hopefully he's getting some guidance by guys like Gross and Smitty, and yes even Ray Lewis and will learn from it.

idk if the pro bowl stuff is true... I'm sure it has a basis in reality, but honestly most stories like this get blown up for reasons of selling magazines/commercials/more hits, etc...

#62 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

You have to be living under a rock to think Cam isn't a douche. Accept it and move on. It doesn't mean he can't be a successful QB for a successful team. If the wins come people will stop ragging on him for his attitude. Look at all the murderers and rapists in the league who people are cool with because they can play.

#63 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

Man the probowl needs to go. A bunch of overpaid assholes, voted in through mostly name recognition or overblown stats, being treated to exclusive resorts in hawaii to play a game halfheartedly.. to win more money even if they lose.

I don't care if my QB is an asshole, do you think most people know MJ was/is an asshole? No, they know him as the greatest bball player to play the game. If Cam can become elite, who gives a poo if he's a diva? I've heard way more things to the contrary anyways. What about those kids each sunday he makes a fan for life, one TD ball at a time?

Anyways, the probowl needs to go.

#64 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 14,472 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Does Armanti Edwards count as one of the receivers at this point?

So I guess that means LaFell was fibbing on 610 when he says he and Cam talk all the time and hang out outside of team functions.

Yeah those four total receptions. Why oh why aren't these guys on the same page!

#65 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 19,692 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

You have to be living under a rock to think Cam isn't a douche. Accept it and move on. It doesn't mean he can't be a successful QB for a successful team. If the wins come people will stop ragging on him for his attitude. Look at all the murderers and rapists in the league who people are cool with because they can play.

Donating to charities, helping children. Yeah what a douche.

#66 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,985 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

tom brady is a world-class asshole per multiple accounts of people who've run up against him in public. same for ben roethlisberger.

a lot of your heroes are going to be douchebags. it comes with being young, extremely wealthy, and having your ass kissed every day of your life.

#67 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

Yep, but lets just find a coach that actually wants to win and not put the game in the other teams hands.

#68 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

Donating to charities, helping children. Yeah what a douche.

There's a long list of assholes (and far worse) who do things like that. The two are not mutually exclusive, and when it comes to high profile icons there is probably very little correlation.

#69 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,561 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Pretty douchey move by Cam, sure hope he grows out of his childish immaturity.

Just cause he does nice things doesn't mean he can't do douchey things or that we should ignore them. If this was anyone else you guys' would be talking all kinds of poo. What delusional fans..

#70 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,507 posts

Brady and Big Ben got rings.

Choir boys <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Douches.

#71 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,648 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

http://www.cbssports...during-pro-bowl

I'm just gonna leave this here

Lewis talked about calling Cam last season.

My unnamed sources say Cam is loved by everyone.

#72 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

security guy totally has reason to lie about this to random sideline photographer...

that's way more probable.

That is all.

#73 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,347 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

I thought getting after him @ the probowl was a response to him scrambling and then celebrating, which came off as showing up defensive players who were taking it easy.

#74 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,339 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:36 PM

Alright, here are the FACTS (not unnamed sources):

1) The intensity went up after the NFC pulled the onside kick when up big and pissed the AFC off. Cam was the sub after that and took the heat.

2) Cam spent his offseason with Ray Lewis in Baltimore. Lewis calls shenanigans. Need I say more?

3) Aaron Rodgers called out the entire NFC squad after the game for not playing hard. I guess they hate him too?

4) Pete Prisco is a tool.

5) I'm not a fan of the fact that Zod stirs these stories without ever coming out and taking a stand on Cam one way or the other. If you know the truth, Zod, spill it, otherwise act like you actually support this team's quarterback even when he's getting ripped.

#75 shinallsm

shinallsm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

Glad it took him 8 months to realize thisi, fuging idiot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com