Unpopular Newton received rough treatment from other players during Pro Bowl

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

#41 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

You dont make friends on your way to winning championships. fug them. I dont think a lot fans on here understand how much lack of respect the panthers get around the league and NFL fanbase. Everybody takes us a as a joke, so they also dont like our starting QB and were supposed talk about some "Cam being humble" bull poo? fug THEM. Imma stand behind Cam 100 percent, maybe he is the only one that understands how the league feels about us and thats why acts the way he does. He knows we dont get no respect so why give it to anybody else?? Nobody respected Auburn and he took them to National Championship becuz everybody got on the same mentality as him. We will start winning when this team understands this too. You wouldnt want our new coach to be "humble" would you? Yeah..... where has that gotten us. I could careless about anybody elses feelings.

#42 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I MEAN AT LEAST TRADE HIM FOR SOMETHING AMIRITE

• LocationChapel Hill
SUPPORTER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

i was out yachting with steve smith and jerry richardson and asked them wtf was wrong with the panthers

jerry richardson said "i don't know bro". then i tossed him a natty.

#43 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

Really, this poo again? What a bunch of sad fuging people. What could possibly be the justification for this insane amount of criticism? Maybe King T had a point all this time, hmmm.....? I'll just leave this here.

#44 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationKitchen
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:14 PM

i was out yachting with steve smith and jerry richardson and asked them wtf was wrong with the panthers

jerry richardson said "i don't know bro". then i tossed him a natty.

My dogs previous owner's uncles 2nd cousin was JR heart surgeon and he said that JR told him the panthers were being sold to Matthews, NC for the bigger market.

#45 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• LocationMatthews, NC
Administrators

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

BREAKING: It's been reported that Cam also had "Stank ass gas" from the room service food at hawaii. Details at 11:00.

#46 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Zod coming in with the well timed dynamite to blow the thread wide open lol, 20 pages here we come.

Don't know if its true. Can only say I heard it from a veteran member of the stadium security folks.

#47 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

The rest of the article I can see, but there are reasons for every action and reaction. I don't think Cam would show up "being a diva" for the sake of "being a diva". He's a kid, and he was a year younger in his first year in the league last year. He had a lot of individual success and made the probowl in year one. He was probably partly shocked and just wanted to soak it in. Probably just having fun with some guys. I mean, I look at it this way. Cam may very well view MOST of the rest of the league as his enemy. He has guys like Ray Lewis and some other QBs that I'm sure he's friendly with off the field, but for the most part, I think Cam has a "you're not my teammate" attitude....and while that isn't great for the probowl atmosphere, it's fan-freakin'-tastic for regular season/playoff football.

Quit looking at what the article is alleging and say, "OK, IF I take this as true...WHY would he act that way?" Because THAT is what is most important here.

#48 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• LocationShallotte, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:17 PM

He might not even know that he's upsetting people.

I usually make bad initial impressions, for the first few days, because I come off as condescending. I have no idea how, or why - but I've been told this on multiple occasions.

#49 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

friend of mine was getting his hair cut when next to armanti edwards in NoDA, so he asks edwards "what the hell is wrong with the panthers?" his answer was "Cam is on one page and the receiver are on another" Cam only speaks to Rivera and Shula and thats it.

Does Armanti Edwards count as one of the receivers at this point?

So I guess that means LaFell was fibbing on 610 when he says he and Cam talk all the time and hang out outside of team functions.

#50 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

He might not even know that he's upsetting people.

I usually make bad initial impressions, for the first few days, because I come off as condescending. I have no idea how, or why - but I've been told this on multiple occasions.

Me too, man. Me too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users