272 replies to this topic

#106 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,515 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

You grow up. That's what happens when you get older.

#107 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

Who cares.

#108 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,038 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

Poundcake

French fries

#109 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,206 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

@MattCrossmanSN

BREAKING: As boy, #Panthers QB Cam Newton always first to fall asleep on sleepovers, refused all "dares." "He spoiled the fun," source says.

#110 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,680 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

None of those quotes sound even a little bit like how players talk. They sound like how journalists talk.

#111 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:55 PM

I watched the Pro Bowl for longer than 3 and a half minutes last year particularly to watch Cam.

There is without a doubt in my mind that the defensive players were going after him. I noticed it from the get go.

This is just another reason to abolish the probowl. If he gets voted to it this year I'd be fine with him simply saying "no, thanks"

Really doubt he gets voted in this year

Will take more than 1 player dropping out.... Ryan, Brees, Rodgers, RG III, Eli are all ahead of Cam from fan votes...

#112 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,206 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:56 PM

I'm fine with all of this, really. Just keep building that fire higher, Cam.

ALSO, ZOD, ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION: DO YOU SUPPORT CAM OR NOT? I'M SICK OF YOUR VAGUE DISSES. TAKE A STAND.

#113 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:04 PM

Bill Voth@billvoth

10 months for anonymous sources, though? RT @PriscoCBS Had to sniff around to find reason for players going after him Isn't that what we do?

#114 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,029 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

Yep, I tend bar at a Golf Course clubhouse and work with a bunch of women. Apparently I upset them in some way that I have no idea I did, or was doing. I was told, through the grape vine, that it was because of the condescending thing - again. Anyhow, one of the girls went to a higher up in the management company that I work for and complained about me getting more hours than everyone else and how she couldn't believe that a Felon would be treated so good by the company. Turns out that this higher up didn't know about my record and I'm currently "temporarily suspended" until they "sort it out".

All the residents and customers love me. I got a big group email from the residents in a show of support, which was pretty awesome.

Load a crap.

That's gayer than AIDS dude.

#115 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:22 PM

Here's my 2 cents to Prisco:

@ECU2k6 @PriscoCBS: slow news week? an anonymously sourced sensationalized article 10 months late. Any breaking news on the GOP primary?

See if he responds...

#116 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:26 PM

Alright, here are the FACTS (not unnamed sources):

1) The intensity went up after the NFC pulled the onside kick when up big and pissed the AFC off. Cam was the sub after that and took the heat.

2) Cam spent his offseason with Ray Lewis in Baltimore. Lewis calls shenanigans. Need I say more?

3) Aaron Rodgers called out the entire NFC squad after the game for not playing hard. I guess they hate him too?

4) Pete Prisco is a tool.

5) I'm not a fan of the fact that Zod stirs these stories without ever coming out and taking a stand on Cam one way or the other. If you know the truth, Zod, spill it, otherwise act like you actually support this team's quarterback even when he's getting ripped.

I agree with that, honestly zod you might be telling the truth, no reason to think your lying, but the issue is why not just make a thread and spill all the dirty info you have on him instead of spilling it in bits and pieces in these types of threads? You obviously know a lot and from these posts your showing that your willing to share that info, so why not just make a thread and spill all you know, instead of just constantly adding gas to the fire in these type of "cam is a diva" threads?

#117 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,680 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:28 PM

Zod's absolutely telling the truth about what he heard, but he probably heard it from some bitter douchebag with an agenda.

#118 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,350 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

If you had friends/acquaintances inside the Panthers organization and they told you dirt that no one else outisde the locker room knew, would you put it on a billboard and tell the whole world?

I sure as heck wouldn't.

#119 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

If you had friends/acquaintances inside the Panthers organization and they told you dirt that no one else outisde the locker room knew, would you put it on a billboard and tell the whole world?

I sure as heck wouldn't.

Well then why is he spilling it out on these threads?? I'm not calling him out or anything like that, but just why even say ANYTHING then? Cuz every thread that has to do with a bunch of "anonymous sources" that are claiming cam to be a diva and asshole zod chimes in to help vaguely "validate" these sources, per say. Just look at the Rick Reilly thread.., I mean no one ever looks at the positive stuff, like how he apologized to his team mates a few weeks ago for his poor demeanor, I don't see that coming from the national media or zod's locker room sources.

#120 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,609 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

I wonder if he received any votes for captain of the team? RG3 did

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com