Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Delhommey

Icelandic Recovery

42 posts in this topic

Hey, out of curiosity. Why the fug was my earlier post deleted from this thread?

i didn't like your tone

what does that even mean? "not giving them enough credit"? it's not that they're too dumb to save the money or whatever; it's that they have to spend it on necessities. $100 means a whole hell of a lot more to someone living below the poverty line than it means to someone netting $50k a year

but if both are getting u/e it is relative.

but if both are getting u/e it is relative.

wait so you saw "welfare stimulates the economy" and went with "well why don't we all go on welfare huh"

this is about as dumb as "oh you want higher taxes well why don't you go write a check to the IRS"

Hey, out of curiosity. Why the fug was my earlier post deleted from this thread?

I fat fingered the next page button and I hit delete by accident

Mobile dunce

Sorry

2 people like this

dude. if you are going to say BOTH in the context of u/e what am i going to say? if EITHER gets u/e, the rich or poor, for that person it's relative.

but i will think like you for the sake of the thread. if a poor guy is getting u/e, because he is poor he just has to get u/e, the rich guy who is NOT getting u/e will proly save more money? right? well of course Horatio. he will.

wow. all those cans of Spite start to add up where you don't even know what you are debating. you just have to debate for the sake of argument.

I fat fingered the next page button and I hit delete by accident

Mobile dunce

Sorry

Ahh. I was just wondering, I didn't think there was anything particularly offensive in it.

i'm not debating anything. it's well established that welfare stimulates the economy.

in response to your post here:

There was some congressman saying here how unemployment was a good investment because of someone being able to buy

i said that welfare actually does stimulate the economy. unemployment is welfare. providing welfare for poor people has a stimulatory effect

again, not debating. this is established.