Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama scoffs at GOP fiscal cliff plan...that was his in 2011

66 posts in this topic

Posted

Unless he's proposing it...

1 person likes this

Posted

Reminds me of how they cry about Obamacare which is a Republican healthcare plan, only not proposed by a Republican President.

Posted

too bad they spent all the time he was trying to negotiate stonewalling and yelling about how he was destroying the country.

Posted

Elections have consequences. This ain't 2011. That's what a landslide victory will do for you a year later

1 person likes this

Posted

Politician in Latin is "pissing contest participant"

Posted

Unless he's proposing it...

">

Posted

You mean they are playing politics? Just like Boenher did during the last round of debt ceiling talks?

Well my god I'm shocked. There is just no way anyone could have seen this coming

Posted

Elections have consequences. This ain't 2011. That's what a landslide victory will do for you a year later

50 percent to 49 percent is a landslide? Okay.

Posted

50 percent to 49 percent is a landslide? Okay.

:lol: @ your numbers

Posted

Idgaf what plan they have (republican or democrat)...I just hope whatever goes down works.

Posted

He got elected with the promise he would make sure the rich paid their share. He's just doing what the people want, which is the majority of the country (I know, not a large majority though but sitll).

Posted

He got elected with the promise he would make sure the rich paid their share. He's just doing what the people want, which is the majority of the country (I know, not a large majority though but sitll).

He's also wanting the office of the presidency to have unilateral power to raise the debt limit. Was that part of his election promise?