Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama scoffs at GOP fiscal cliff plan...that was his in 2011

66 posts in this topic

Posted

If conservatives had their way, they would round up every black person and put them in gas chambers.

lol this is fun let's keep making poo up about what liberals and conservatives think.

If liberals had their way, every one of their bills would be passed so that we could read them.

Posted

"50 percent to 49 percent is a landslide? Okay."

You do know the election is won based upon the Electoral College, right? (332 to 206 is a landslide @ 62%)

And the popular vote was 50.9% to 47.4% not that it matters, because if it did, Al Gore would have won the election against "W" when Gore won the popular vote. Or don't you remember?

How many states did Obama win and how many did Romney win?

Posted

How many states did Obama win and how many did Romney win?

Seriously? Does it friggin' matter?

Honestly, I don't know except that he won the most populated states since he captured both the popular and the electoral vote. He won New York and California, so if you're believing that Romney winning Nebraska and Oklahoma, South and North Dakota are far more important, you're now officially grasping for straws.

Posted

Seriously? Does it friggin' matter?

Honestly, I don't know except that he won the most populated states since he captured both the popular and the electoral vote. He won New York and California, so if you're believing that Romney winning Nebraska and Oklahoma, South and North Dakota are far more important, you're now officially grasping for straws.

Obama got most of his popular vote from New York and California, the two flakiest states in the country. Meanwhile, Romney won 30-something states by a comfortable margin, and Obama won states like Ohio and Florida by razor thin margins.

Barry has no mandate. Half the country hates his guts.

Posted

I'm not gonna question obama or the dems. They got this and know what they are doing. Teflon Dons.

Posted

Obama got most of his popular vote from New York and California, the two flakiest states in the country. Meanwhile, Romney won 30-something states by a comfortable margin, and Obama won states like Ohio and Florida by razor thin margins.

Barry has no mandate. Half the country hates his guts.

lol you are doing your absolute damnedest to make it look like an Obama victory was a farce and not indicative of reality which is kinda hard I guess when he won the popular vote and the electoral vote. It's getting harder and harder to take you seriously, especially when you're willing to put yourself through this level of contortions to make a moot point

Posted

Meat is losing is. And there wasn't even an inauguration yet

Posted

Well to be fair, I AM right about half the country hating his guts.

Posted

Well to be fair, I AM right about half the country hating his guts.

less than half

Posted

stop worrying about the fiscal cliff fellas. its all gonna work out.

Posted

IIRC, Presidents who won the popular vote 2 times in the modern era:

FDR

Eisenhower

Reagan

Obama

obamdance.gif

Posted

less than half

You're forgetting about all the military whose votes were stymied, and all the people who hated Obama but didn't trust Romney, either. I know a lot of people in the latter category.