• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#31 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:21 PM

If you want to complain about other people's lack of knowledge you could at least bother to get your own facts right.

You'd be hard-pressed to find a single person in this country who pays no taxes, outside of small children. Hell I payed 14 cents in taxes already today

paid

#32 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,307 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

If liberals had their way, there would be means-based taxation at Food Lion to see if you should pay more in taxes for milk versus someone else.

#33 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,427 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

If conservatives had their way, they would round up every black person and put them in gas chambers.

lol this is fun let's keep making poo up about what liberals and conservatives think.

#34 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,324 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

"50 percent to 49 percent is a landslide? Okay."
You do know the election is won based upon the Electoral College, right? (332 to 206 is a landslide @ 62%)
And the popular vote was 50.9% to 47.4% not that it matters, because if it did, Al Gore would have won the election against "W" when Gore won the popular vote. Or don't you remember?

"He's also wanting the office of the presidency to have unilateral power to raise the debt limit. Was that part of his election promise?"
Mitch McConnell proposed this and within a couple hours was filibustering his own bill when Dems agreed to take it to a vote.
http://www.courier-j...dyssey=nav|head

"Reid, senate democrats, are the most useless individuals on the hill."
A lot, and I mean a lot of people would completely think you're living in a fantasy world given the fact the Republicans control Congress, yet they have done nothing for 2 years except complain and stonewall.
http://www.bloomberg...l-u-s-poll.html
http://www.washingto...-congress-ever/

#35 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,929 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

IIRC, Presidents who won the popular vote 2 times in the modern era:

FDR
Eisenhower
Reagan
Obama

#36 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

If conservatives had their way, they would round up every black person and put them in gas chambers.

lol this is fun let's keep making poo up about what liberals and conservatives think.

ok you first

#37 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

If liberals had their way, every one of their bills would be passed so that we could read them.

#38 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

"50 percent to 49 percent is a landslide? Okay."
You do know the election is won based upon the Electoral College, right? (332 to 206 is a landslide @ 62%)
And the popular vote was 50.9% to 47.4% not that it matters, because if it did, Al Gore would have won the election against "W" when Gore won the popular vote. Or don't you remember?

How many states did Obama win and how many did Romney win?

#39 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,324 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

How many states did Obama win and how many did Romney win?

Seriously? Does it friggin' matter?

Honestly, I don't know except that he won the most populated states since he captured both the popular and the electoral vote. He won New York and California, so if you're believing that Romney winning Nebraska and Oklahoma, South and North Dakota are far more important, you're now officially grasping for straws.

#40 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Seriously? Does it friggin' matter?

Honestly, I don't know except that he won the most populated states since he captured both the popular and the electoral vote. He won New York and California, so if you're believing that Romney winning Nebraska and Oklahoma, South and North Dakota are far more important, you're now officially grasping for straws.

Obama got most of his popular vote from New York and California, the two flakiest states in the country. Meanwhile, Romney won 30-something states by a comfortable margin, and Obama won states like Ohio and Florida by razor thin margins.

Barry has no mandate. Half the country hates his guts.

#41 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:40 AM

I'm not gonna question obama or the dems. They got this and know what they are doing. Teflon Dons.

#42 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,162 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:28 PM

Obama got most of his popular vote from New York and California, the two flakiest states in the country. Meanwhile, Romney won 30-something states by a comfortable margin, and Obama won states like Ohio and Florida by razor thin margins.

Barry has no mandate. Half the country hates his guts.

lol you are doing your absolute damnedest to make it look like an Obama victory was a farce and not indicative of reality which is kinda hard I guess when he won the popular vote and the electoral vote. It's getting harder and harder to take you seriously, especially when you're willing to put yourself through this level of contortions to make a moot point

#43 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:39 PM

Meat is losing is. And there wasn't even an inauguration yet

#44 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:07 PM

Well to be fair, I AM right about half the country hating his guts.

#45 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,162 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:27 PM

Well to be fair, I AM right about half the country hating his guts.

less than half

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.