Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy: Panthers are better team than Falcons

150 posts in this topic

Posted

Normally I would completely agree but in this case Hardy just looks foolish and he isn't fooling anyone.

No one says they should give up, but how about stop with the personal fouls and offsides and do your job before you start talking. Also setting the edge in the run game every now and then would help out as well.

I get that.. but we only see the symptoms of a much deeper issue and tend to pin it on players. It's tough playing a team sport and trying to overcome a lack of discipline and preparation from the coaches on Sunday's while expecting players to keep mistakes at a minimum...

we suck, at least someone isn't willing to lay down despite his imperfections..

2 people like this

Posted

I get that.. but we only see the symptoms of a much deeper issue and tend to pin it on players. It's tough playing a team sport and trying to overcome a lack of discipline and preparation from the coaches on Sunday's while expecting players to keep mistakes at a minimum...

we suck, at least someone isn't willing to lay down despite his imperfections..

Fair enough, we can't get rid of Rivera too soon.

Posted

3.5-4 point home dogs this week for the Panthers.

I thought it would be at least double that.

I could see the Panthers keeping it close then the falcons breaking it open in the second half. I expect Turner to have his typical 150 yard/2 touchdown game against us.

Still think 44-20 falcons

Posted

leave the "bulletin board material" for people who rather hide under a rock than take a stand.. I'm glad somebody in the locker room still has a never give up attitude. We need more people like that. We saw how much toeing the company line and keeping your mouth shut gave us an edge over teams in the past...

I seriously doubt "keeping our mouth shut" made the difference in winning/losing even one game.

Posted

Damn I want to beat some Falcon ass tomorrow. Somebody email Fua and tell him the game is at 4pm

1 person likes this

Posted

Just put $125 on ATL.

Posted

I seriously doubt "keeping our mouth shut" made the difference in winning/losing even one game.

Exactly my point..

Posted

Balls out tomorrow fug it nothing to loose but the 10th one

Posted

Damn I want to beat some Falcon ass tomorrow. Somebody email Fua and tell him the game is at 4pm

Love the Fua comment. Btw. I look forward to this game so much since Ryan's words after the last game. I hope we will sack the hell out of him again, just what he deserves.

Posted

Hardy was on the money!! LOL

Posted

Matty get the fug off our field

Posted

Just put $125 on ATL.

I assume you're not a Happy Panther anymore.