Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy: Panthers are better team than Falcons

150 posts in this topic

Posted

Is anyone else hoping if we win that Cam goes to the middle of the field and yells "Get the FUG outta my house!"?

Actually, I'd like to see something subtle if we win. That way it'll be funnier watching the ESPN guys poo themselves in outrage.

Posted

Honestly, is there a position on the football team where the panthers are currently better than the Falcons?

I tried to answer this question and came up with maybe FB, DE, and MLB

Posted

I like the attitude. I've got no hope for stopping their offense though, looks it will be a shootout.

Posted

Honestly, is there a position on the football team where the panthers are currently better than the Falcons?

I tried to answer this question and came up with maybe FB, DE, and MLB

Head coach, DC, and OC. Obviously!

Posted

One thing you can count the Panthers on doing is atleast maybe keeping it close

Posted

Kudos to Hardy for having some confidence and believing in his team!

Posted

i love the attitude. need to be thinking that every week. they just have to show it at the end of the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saying it and doing it are two different things. If I was a player on a 3 win team, I would not be giving bulletin board material to an 11 win team that's fighting to hold HFA.

1 person likes this

Posted

Man a falcons fan AND u live in Ohio?

I was gonna talk some trash but the damage is done.

1 person likes this

Posted

Saying it and doing it are two different things. If I was a player on a 3 win team, I would not be giving bulletin board material to an 11 win team that's fighting to hold HFA.

Doesn't matter. The animosity between these two teams has already been there for a long time.

We will play each other hard and there will be a lot of poo talking either way. Comes with being rivals.

Posted

This is the attitude we need. I love it! Hope we kick their butts and CJ and Hardy sack the hell out of Ryan on Sunday. Go Panthers!

Posted

If an 11 win team fighting to hold HFA need bulleting material, then they are fuged anyway.

Kraken is a crazy mofo and I love that dude.