Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy: Panthers are better team than Falcons

150 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm totally ok with this, the minute you roll over is the minute another guy should be starting in your place

Posted

we should have beet them the first time

Posted

Why do football players think themselves philosophers?

shut up, play football, collect check

Posted

coaching is everything

Posted

I guess you have to cope with being 3-9 and find the attitude to be able to still play on Sundays. Normally though the team with more wins is the better team. I'm sure the huddle will agree too...once we have a winning record.

1 person likes this

Posted

While Atlanta is one of the weakest 11-1 teams ever they are probably still better than the Panthers.

Posted

Hardy should man up and take out a full page ad in the Observer proclaiming this. Nah, who the fug would ever do that.

3 people like this

Posted

I think he's just talking junk, I mean there's a 8 win difference in our records.

Greg Hardy: Carolina Panthers better than Atlanta Falcons

• _Sessler-65x90.jpg
  • g-plus.png
    share-button.png
  • By Marc Sessler
  • Around the League Writer
  • Published: Dec. 5, 2012 at 03:12 p.m.
  • Updated: Dec. 5, 2012 at 03:32 p.m.

Records don't matter much to Greg Hardy, a man who sees the 2012 season through a different lens than the rest of us.

The Panthers pass rusher told Steve Reed of The Associated Press that his 3-9 Carolina squad is a superior product to the 11-1 Atlanta Falcons.

Again: 3-9 Panthers > 11-1 Falcons.

There must be more to this and we're anxiously standing by to hear Mr. Hardy's scientific reasoning. He was given a chance to clarify his remarks, but issued no revisions and told The Charlotte Observer he simply doesn't like the team "down the street."

Hardy has certainly thought this through, but we're less certain the Falcons will comply with his fever-dream hypothesis when these teams meet on Sunday in Carolina.

Follow Marc Sessler on Twitter @MarcSesslerNFL.

Posted

Talent wise, we are.

Top 10 at the respective position

Cam Newton

Jordan Gross

Charles Johnson

Ryan Kalil

Luke Kuechly

Chris Gamble

Steve Smith

JStew

Matt Ryan

Julio Jones

Roddy White

John Abraham

Thomas Decoud

Tony Gonzalez

Sean Weatherspoon

Posted

I agree with him, I dont give a damn if were 0-12 i will never concede defeat to a team in our divsion. Especially the Falcons, remember they have no superbowl and havent even one a playoff game yet with there new regime. So until they do, they are no better than us in my eyes.

Posted

We dominate everything except for the scoreboard. Hah! Take that Falcons!

Posted

The way to beat the Falcons is not to have the the Panthers defense on the field.

Ball control, run up the middle, not the edge as the Falcons are too fast...but, from the Falcons games I have seen courtesy of Directv, run up the middle, over and over again and then PAP.

All of which means, our coaches will try and throw the ball 50 times because you know, they are brilliant.

As far as Panthers players talking, who listens to 3-9 losers and takes them seriously. I hate the Falcons second only to the Redskins but I refuse to believe any dribble from any Panthers players mouths. Do it on the field.