Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardy: Panthers are better team than Falcons

150 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Enter the self loathing crowd.

Hey everyone, did you hear the Panthers suck!? Just an FYI, ya know in case you didn't. Okay bye!

Posted · Report post

Team's easily got more talent.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FirstRoundPick' timestamp='1354756414' post='2033194']

Please dont embarass yourself. We will only be 4-10 and they will be 11-2. Because we won that would be worth bumping as proof that we are better? We aren't even close in talent.
[/quote]

LOL! embarrass myself for wanting my team to win a game?? Man Cam is gonna have plenty of reasons to pack his bags in a few years. Forget records, i dont care about being the better team for the year cuz thats not gonna happen, i care about being the better team ON SUNDAY. Does that make more sense?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CPF4LIFE' timestamp='1354757241' post='2033204']

LOL! embarrass myself for wanting my team to win a game?? Man Cam is gonna have plenty of reasons to pack his bags in a few years. Forget records, i dont care about being the better team for the year cuz thats not gonna happen, i care about being the better team ON SUNDAY. Does that make more sense?
[/quote]

Wanting your team to win a game? Ok, you are great dude. Nobody said you didn't.

Saying you will bump this thread if the Panthers pull out an upset? Well that means you are frankly..dumb. Panthers would still clearly be the worst team. You would have proved jack. Accept it and move on Panthers are the worse team even if they do beat the Falcons.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

And win or lose I wanna see us slap Ryan around again.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ok Greg. You're intense and confident. I love that. But it is time for you and your teammates to understand that it is the results on the field that matter, not talking like a badass.

You're part of a 9 loss team with 4 games to go. If there was ever a time to shut up until you can put up, now is it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='FirstRoundPick' timestamp='1354758351' post='2033225']

Wanting your team to win a game? Ok, you are great dude. Nobody said you didn't.

Saying you will bump this thread if the Panthers pull out an upset? Well that means you are frankly..dumb. Panthers would still clearly be the worst team. You would have proved jack. Accept it and move on Panthers are the worse team even if they do beat the Falcons.
[/quote]

Did i say specifically i would bump this thread? No i didnt. You need to re read that comment my friend. As a matter of fact you need to read my last post too as i clearly said i cared about us being the better team ON SUNDAY. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Kraken and CJ were key in us keeping that game close last time, hopefully they can do it again.

Posted · Report post

Some of you are absolutely insane.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Verge' timestamp='1354748968' post='2033024']

No one you just listed is top 10 at their position. Maybe the kicker, but it's a god damn kicker.
[/quote]

These guys disagree with you, particularly Moore.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000106371/article/pro-bowl-analysts-share-their-picks"]http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000106371/article/pro-bowl-analysts-share-their-picks[/url]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='BlanksKarma' timestamp='1354765637' post='2033388']

These guys disagree with you, particularly Moore.

[url="http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap1000000106371/article/pro-bowl-analysts-share-their-picks"]http://www.nfl.com/p...are-their-picks[/url]
[/quote]

They also think RGIII and Ryan should get in over Brees.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Verge' timestamp='1354767134' post='2033427']

They also think RGIII and Ryan should get in over Brees.
[/quote]

"I have no argument so here is a link to all the pro bowl votes for the Falcons!". I hope those pro bowl appearances are enough to tide them over through the offseason after another one and down playoff performance.