#92 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,505 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:52 AM

Another huge game for Atlanta's offense lead by the one and only "Nakamura"!

#93 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:43 AM

I like this spirit lots more than players that are expecting to lose. I hope they'll be fired up on the field also.

#94 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:11 AM

Just what this team needed, bulletin board material for the Falcons...

#95 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

Hardy is pretty dumb for this. He's a good player, but the Falcons are not even on the same level as our hapless team. I'm pretty sure after the seven times we sacked Ryan, we didn't ask if he was alright and helped him up. Ryan deserved to say what he did. Hardy doesn't have any room to talk. Go out there and make the team watchable and then talk crap. The defense will get shredded for sure now.

#96 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

We have a bunch of overconfident guys on our team. I like the fire, but our record shows us we need to keep our mouths shut. We have a team if we were winning and winning a lot, we would be TOUGH to beat with all the confidence this team has, but Hardy running his mouth just shows you the leadership we have on this team.

#97 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

Get up by 3 touchdowns in the 4th = no run defense necessary.

I want to see Hardy, Johnson, and smitty get in ryan's face at 0:00 in the 4th and say "Get the fug off my field!"

Personally, I'd love it if Cam walked up to Ryan directly after our win with a nice hand-written card that said, "hi Matt Ryan. Thanks for stopping by MY fuging field. Please, stop by again sometime. Love, The Panthers"

#98 Quintorris Lopez

Quintorris Lopez

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

This guy is a joke. If he wants to talk to the media he should help his team win half their games first.

#99 Finally

Finally

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Hardy is pretty dumb for this. He's a good player, but the Falcons are not even on the same level as our hapless team. I'm pretty sure after the seven times we sacked Ryan, we didn't ask if he was alright and helped him up. Ryan deserved to say what he did. Hardy doesn't have any room to talk. Go out there and make the team watchable and then talk crap. The defense will get shredded for sure now.

I doubt anyone on the Falcons team cares to be honest. Ryan was embarrassed that his comment was caught on film and would take it back if he could. It was tough day and the emotions got away from him for a moment.

I guess after Morris claimed that the Bucs were the best team in the NFC and just last week Brees claimed that the NFC South belonged to the saints, you guys were due. You want your players to believe they are better you just don't want them being caught on film saying it and being ridiculed over it. In this league it often comes down to how you finish the game and that is why you are only as good as your record.

#100 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,172 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

LOL Funny guy coming at me with as much negative post as you put on here, and no, i have been a fan since day one and read the huddle a lot before i started posting. Grew up 30 minutes from Charlotte smart guy, so i know where my loyalty is. And no, its not all about Cam but i know thats his hometown and this game always means a lot to him. So im sure he would love to finally get a win against them considering we let the last one slip away and i think it would really help his confidence too AS WELL AS THE TEAM so he is gonna play hard but im sure you wouldnt understand. And as long as i have been here i have seen you post enough to know i have already contributed way more insightful post to the forum than YOU EVER HAVE "fake fan fox007". Thats good enough for me. By all means go to the game a root for them to lose if you think its best or sit at home and do it, better yet pack your poo and go move to ATL and be a fan. No skin off my back. I personally hope we come out and SLAP them around and send them home with a loss. Dont like it? You know what you can do.....

You can keep tying all that long nonsense if you want but it doesn't make us better than the Falcons(which is what the thread is about btw) even if we win this Sunday.

*waits for the next block of nonsense*

#101 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,033 posts
  • Location704

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

Another example of Rivera not having control of the team

#102 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,132 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

why because they almost beat them then went 1-9 yeah right......rival games are always intense dont fool yourselves. panther are a average team that cant finish until they make some key changes on and off the field.....see yah!

#103 pantherj

pantherj

• HUDDLER
  • 3,442 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Meat Missile had better deliver this Sunday. Just sayin'.

#104 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 37,387 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Hardy's been pretty universally ripped for this. The Atlanta Journal Constitution even made a poll just to make fun of him.

Although I'm not expecting it, there are no words to describe how hard I will laugh if we somehow manage to win this Sunday.

#105 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,233 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Every NFL team thinks if they line up and execute like they can.....they are better than any other team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.