Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rand Paul 2016

21 votes

1. 1. Would you vote for Rand Paul in 2016?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Ew Rand Paul no thanks.

Posted

Let's also not forget he almost looks exactly like Jason Garrett.

Posted

fug republicans and democrats! now vote for this republican!

Posted

Gary Johnson 2016

Posted

Fiscally conservative

Socially progressive

Small government

Noninterventionalist

Tax cutter

Bust the Fed

Pro-choice

non-religious

Favors same sex marriage

Decriminalize marijuana

You all had your chance for the best candidate for the country but you squandered it in the Left/Right battle

1 person likes this

Posted

Fiscally conservative

Socially progressive

Small government

Noninterventionalist

Tax cutter

Bust the Fed

Pro-choice

non-religious

Favors same sex marriage

Decriminalize marijuana

You all had your chance for the best candidate for the country but you squandered it in the Left/Right battle

Shhh you can't speak like that!

Posted

First we need to get Libertarians in the debates. Libertarian party would be awesome and I think could gain support quick if people would actually look into it. But nooooo my parents were red/blue so I gotta keep the family tradition.

Only crazy right wing nuts wouldn't like a party like this. LOL PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE GAY HERP DERP

Posted

First we need to get Libertarians in the debates. Libertarian party would be awesome and I think could gain support quick if people would actually look into it. But nooooo my parents were red/blue so I gotta keep the family tradition.

Only crazy right wing nuts wouldn't like a party like this. LOL PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE GAY HERP DERP

You realize that's a common libertarian position, right? Especially Ron and Rand Paul.

Posted

Dude, Libertarians are like totally awesome.

Posted

You realize that's a common libertarian position, right? Especially Ron and Rand Paul.

Anyone who believes that is absolutely insane, either way though most Libertarians support gay marriage which is good. I just can't stand homophobic people man.

Posted

Why are you bothering with all this. Rush already told us Obama was going to rig it so he would get a third term.