Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod, Yes or No: Is Cam the Problem?

114 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want to know what's going on? Is Cam really a problem Zod?

Posted

Personal opinion, for what it's worth...

When Zod posts here he is just writing his opinion like any other poster. Yes, he is on the field for half our games, and I believe is press credentialed now. But I'm also sure he isn't the only one on this board that has occasional access to players, coaches, etc. His opinion should not necessarily carry more weight than that of other posters.

So if there is a problem, perhaps it is because some choose to assign more importance to what he writes than is justified. That's not Zod's fault. All he's doing is giving his input.

Just like with every other poster, it is up to each of us to agree/disagree or believe/not believe. I see no valid reason to be calling him out over this.

2 people like this

Posted

did you know the average age of a huddler is 16 ?

Everything suddenly makes sense

Posted

31364906.jpg
3 people like this

Posted

Why do you care what he thinks? I'll probably get banned for this but I don't care. Everything thinks Zod is the biggest and most knowledgable panther fan around. I disagree jut because his has a field pass and the capabilities to make this site doesn't mean anything. I can care what he thinks, he also think AE is a starter so go figure. I'm a bigger panther fan than he'll ever be,and his opinion means nothing to me.

Armanti Edwards is a starter.

Posted

31365274.jpg
7 people like this

Posted

Who cares? Dude had to post here in order to attempt to get in touch with Kuechly.

More posts drives Internet traffic and more $.

1 person likes this

Posted

Who cares? Dude had to post here in order to attempt to get in touch with Kuechly.

More posts drives Internet traffic and more $.

Lol you make a valid point

1 person likes this

Posted

Armanti Edwards is a starter.

Really?!? Good fan I didn't know a KR and 4th string WR is considered a starter. He is our 14th man on offense. Gross, amini, Geoff, Garry or whoever our RG is that game, bell, smitty, lafell, Tolbert, cam, Stewie that's 11 (starters). Than d-will and Murphy would come I'm before AE so AE is our 14th man not a starter!! Lmao fool

Posted

Really?!? Good fan I didn't know a KR and 4th string WR is considered a starter. He is our 14th man on offense. Gross, amini, Geoff, Garry or whoever our RG is that game, bell, smitty, lafell, Tolbert, cam, Stewie that's 11 (starters). Than d-will and Murphy would come I'm before AE so AE is our 14th man not a starter!! Lmao fool

You didn't know the starting kick returner was considered a starter?

The hell is wrong with you?

Posted

So than you consider JJ Jansen our long snapper a starter? A kick returner is not a starter.

Posted

Also then guys like Jordan senn, Jason Philips and Colin jones are starters because they also start on special teams which is exactly what a kick returner does.