Chocolate Pie

Did Miss Minny bake it?

#48 Avacashay

Avacashay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:47 AM

If you haven't noticed by now that Zod doesn't too much care for Cam, I don't know what to tell you but, that doesn't mean he doesn't support him.
I don't know why Zod's opinion carries so much weight with some of you.

#49 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,245 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

I do not understand the obsession with wanting to know how Zod personally feels about the situation.

He has a professional work relationship with the Panthers and it makes no sense to make comments about personal feelings toward a player on the Panthers from a strictly business point of view.

With the way you have attacked him in multiple threads, I almost wonder if you have some ill intent toward Zod, the Huddle, his business, or his relation with the Panthers.

I do not come to the Huddle looking for the opinions of people on this website. I use it more of a tool to find out information that isn't commonly public and for knowledge that media outlets(National/Local) do not even care to bring to us. That is what I will continue to seek. More times than not, many of the post people choose to make are less useful than what can be found in a Waste Management truck.

#50 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:54 AM

Why do you care what he thinks? I'll probably get banned for this but I don't care. Everything thinks Zod is the biggest and most knowledgable panther fan around. I disagree jut because his has a field pass and the capabilities to make this site doesn't mean anything. I can care what he thinks, he also think AE is a starter so go figure. I'm a bigger panther fan than he'll ever be,and his opinion means nothing to me.

The only reason I would ban you is because you clearly do not know how to read a depth chart.

#51 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,281 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:05 AM

I bet the Panthers would win the superbowl if Zod were to post the nude pictorial

FIFY

#52 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:06 AM

Since you seem to wade into threads to fuel the flames and then disappear, it's time to nut up and tell us what you actually know. You're supposed to be close to the organization, and despite your pleas of protecting sources you seem not to have an issue alluding to things, so don't pull that stunt. Straight up, is Cam a problem, and if he is, in what ways?

I'm also more than a little annoyed at how you seem to play both sides of the debate. Either back the kid, even when he's getting ripped, or don't. But don't humor the trolls.

I play both sides of the debate because well, there are two sides to the Cam coin.

Is Cam a future franchise QB with potential to lead a team to to a Superbowl? Yep

Can Cam throw a great long ball for the big gainer? Yep

Is Cam one of the only bright spots on the offense if not the only one? Yep

Does Cam have a ways to go in terms of intangibles and leadership? Yep

Can Cam improve his footwork and his accuracy on shorter routes and screens? Yep

Cam is a good sometimes great player. Most players would be lucky just to reach the level that he has already achieved. Some of you are satisfied with that. I'm not. I think we haven't yet seen what he can really do.

Much of this is on the coaching staff, who appear to have completely failed him this year. Hopefully he spends the summer with Weinke again.

#53 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:09 AM

Yes, this in fact is the more egregious statement. Zod's Hillsborough county homerism was on full display with the Terrell McClain statement. Zod, EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!!!!

Anybody know the USF fight song?

Not me. There was no football program at USF when I went there. FML

And yes, I am a USF homer for any kid drafted from there. Blow me.

#54 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

I play both sides of the debate because well, there are two sides to the Cam coin.

Is Cam a future franchise QB with potential to lead a team to to a Superbowl? Yep

Can Cam throw a great long ball for the big gainer? Yep

Is Cam one of the only bright spots on the offense if not the only one? Yep

Does Cam have a ways to go in terms of intangibles and leadership? Yep

Can Cam improve his footwork and his accuracy on shorter routes and screens? Yep

Cam is a good sometimes great player. Most players would be lucky just to reach the level that he has already achieved. Some of you are satisfied with that. I'm not. I think we haven't yet seen what he can really do.

Much of this is on the coaching staff, who appear to have completely failed him this year. Hopefully he spends the summer with Weinke again.

Zod, maybe you know this. Didn't Cam spend it with Weinke last summer as well?

#55 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

Cam is a part of the problem, but he is not the whole problem. We honestly will never win a SB with him under center. Should've waited and drafted RG3.

#56 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:37 AM

Zod, maybe you know this. Didn't Cam spend it with Weinke last summer as well?

A bit, yes. But because of the lockout before his rookie season the training in Florida was the bread and butter of his development.

Last offseason, not so much.

#57 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

We honestly will never win a SB with him under center.

I don't know how anyone who has watched a minute of football can make this statement.

#58 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,313 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

Cam is a part of the problem, but he is not the whole problem. We honestly will never win a SB with him under center. Should've waited and drafted RG3.

Actually, based on this year, I'd say our odds of winning a Super Bowl with him under center are way better than the odds with him in the shotgun.

#59 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,288 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:48 AM

lol another guy who's mad because we "aren't winning" but would have gladly tanked two seasons in a row for one player. we would have had to have lost 28 games across two seasons to even have a chance at landing the number two draft pick. also the WR corps would have been devastated because smith surely would have retired or had his wish for a trade granted rather than face another season like 2010 as he was contemplating before 2011.

unless, of course, you're suggesting that we should have completely raped two drafts in order to trade up for griffin that is.

also i'm not so sure that chudzinski would be running the safe, ultra friendly system that's tailored 100% to griffin's strengths if he was to wind up here. griffin is a case study in what can happen with competent coaching and if you disagree you literally don't understand the basics of offensive football. football doesn't happen in a vacuum bro.

#60 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

It's gonna be funny when Bob has a season ending injury next season early. Nobody will be saying that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.