Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to see how the US military justifies killing children?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

It doesn't matter. You kill the kid to protect your fellow soldiers. War sucks, but it is what it is.

in a vacuum i agree.

but war is not a vacuum and when children are killed the finger points necessarily (or should) not at the soldier who pulled the trigger but at the individuals or entity that caused the war to begin with.

Posted

I'm so fed up with America being the "world police force". I'm sick of the UN. I would've voted for Ron Paul but I knew it was a lost cause. Please don't ever call me a republican again! Lol.

We need to take care of us. First and foremost.

Posted

gotta kill a few kids to make an omelet

1 person likes this

Posted

Marines. Call in airstrikes for three kids.

Posted

tbh i wouldn't trust a marine to call in a pizza

Posted

Never let a good tragedy go to waste. Saul Alinsky and Rahm Emanuel would be proud

Posted

So the kids are innocent because the parents sent them out for some poo?

<-----this is why i dont take anything you say seriously.....good luck in life though

Posted

so easy to dismiss this when the physical war isnt on your door step......one day people all over will learn compassion

1 person likes this

Posted

If you don't care enough about your kids to send them into a hostile war territory, why should I care when they get what you sent them there to do? Don't blame our soldiers, blame the ones who send them into enemy lines to do a "mans" job.

Posted

If you don't care enough about your kids to send them into a hostile war territory, why should I care when they get what you sent them there to do? Don't blame our soldiers, blame the ones who send them into enemy lines to do a "mans" job.

The whole country is hostile war territory. The road near their house is hardly "enemy lines". What the fug are you talking about again?

Posted

<-----this is why i dont take anything you say seriously.....good luck in life though

Your arrow is pointing at your post count. Have the aliens abducted your brain?

Posted

The whole country is hostile war territory. The road near their house is hardly "enemy lines". What the fug are you talking about again?

Generally speaking, our soldiers do not have the luxury of identifying every threat they come across in the battle zones. Therefore if someones children or anyone for that matter are posing a threat you take them out. My grandfathers best friend was killed in nam by a child that handed him a fruit basket filled with grenades. not only did it kill him but it killed the child too. Therefore I do not blame the child but his parents knew damn well what was going to happen to him. AGAIN, do not blame our soldiers!