Photo
- - - - -

Want to see how the US military justifies killing children?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,525 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:43 PM

Marines. Call in airstrikes for three kids.

#17 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

tbh i wouldn't trust a marine to call in a pizza

#18 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

Never let a good tragedy go to waste. Saul Alinsky and Rahm Emanuel would be proud

#19 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

So the kids are innocent because the parents sent them out for some poo?

<-----this is why i dont take anything you say seriously.....good luck in life though

#20 KaseKlosed

KaseKlosed

@CMackMost

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:50 AM

so easy to dismiss this when the physical war isnt on your door step......one day people all over will learn compassion

#21 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

If you don't care enough about your kids to send them into a hostile war territory, why should I care when they get what you sent them there to do? Don't blame our soldiers, blame the ones who send them into enemy lines to do a "mans" job.

#22 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,559 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

If you don't care enough about your kids to send them into a hostile war territory, why should I care when they get what you sent them there to do? Don't blame our soldiers, blame the ones who send them into enemy lines to do a "mans" job.

The whole country is hostile war territory. The road near their house is hardly "enemy lines". What the fug are you talking about again?

#23 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

<-----this is why i dont take anything you say seriously.....good luck in life though

Your arrow is pointing at your post count. Have the aliens abducted your brain?

#24 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,497 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

The whole country is hostile war territory. The road near their house is hardly "enemy lines". What the fug are you talking about again?

Generally speaking, our soldiers do not have the luxury of identifying every threat they come across in the battle zones. Therefore if someones children or anyone for that matter are posing a threat you take them out. My grandfathers best friend was killed in nam by a child that handed him a fruit basket filled with grenades. not only did it kill him but it killed the child too. Therefore I do not blame the child but his parents knew damn well what was going to happen to him. AGAIN, do not blame our soldiers!

#25 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

Generally speaking, our soldiers do not have the luxury of identifying every threat they come across in the battle zones. Therefore if someones children or anyone for that matter are posing a threat you take them out. My grandfathers best friend was killed in nam by a child that handed him a fruit basket filled with grenades. not only did it kill him but it killed the child too. Therefore I do not blame the child but his parents knew damn well what was going to happen to him. AGAIN, do not blame our soldiers!

Your anecdotes mean nothing compared to their internet charts!

#26 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

republicans.txt

#27 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,271 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

Your anecdotes mean nothing compared to their internet charts!

"Internet charts" don't really go against what HA just said, but since you mentioned it it's worth noting that scholarly articles or research and data citing those same scholarly references are (and should be) far more weighty than anecdotes

#28 FurdTurgason

FurdTurgason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:48 PM

"Internet charts" don't really go against what HA just said, but since you mentioned it it's worth noting that scholarly articles or research and data citing those same scholarly references are (and should be) far more weighty than anecdotes

No, they shouldn't. I believe what I see with my own eyes. Not some crap that "scholars" put together. Most scholars have never had a job in the real world.

#29 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,559 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

No, they shouldn't. I believe what I see with my own eyes. Not some crap that "scholars" put together. Most scholars have never had a job in the real world.

Well there's no arguing with that logic!! Or lack thereof.

#30 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,051 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

tbh i wouldn't trust a marine to call in a pizza

Let me order one for you, I promise it will come in time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.