Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cats vs Knicks

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It fugging sucks pulling for NC teams these days :(

The Bobcats went all Panthers on me.

Wouldn't poo happen if we were the Hornets though.

Posted · Report post

Like I said BG didn't travel:

photo1.jpg

(BG established his left foot as his pivot)

photo2.jpg

(Left foot still touching the court)

photo3.jpg

(BG's left pivot foot right before he dribbles/releases the ball. He stumbles after this making it seem like he traveled.)

I think it looked like he traveled because he stumbled but this was after he had already released the ball. He released the ball before he picked up his pivot foot (his left foot).

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Gordon absolutely did not travel on that play. Almost threw my shoe at the tv when they called it.

Posted · Report post

It sucks being a fan in Charlotte. Not cause our teams are crappy right now but because our venues are overrun by opposing fans. Fug Knick fans.

Posted · Report post

I went to my first Biocats game. The music, lady cats, and team effort were far superior to the Panthers

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm enjoying watching games, and actually upset when we lose. Major improvements.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I went to my first Biocats game. The music, lady cats, and team effort were far superior to the Panthers

How was the crowd and atmosphere? It looked really full, but seemed kind of dead on tv compared to some of the other arenas.. especially since it was a very close game vs the knicks... I expected a little more noise for what looked like a full house on tv.

Posted · Report post

Only if MYCK ;P

Posted · Report post

nice to Hendo back into the swing of things.. kinda developing his 3pt stroke 2-3 from downtown

hey, its better than Mullens :/

Posted · Report post

We are on the way up. We lost 2 in a row that we should have won, but the improvement of this team can not be ignored. We got some very good young players and a ton of money to play with. I can now see a star wanting to sign with us in the future.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments