Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IF they change back to the Charlotte HORNETS

25 posts in this topic

Posted

That could mean big things for this city, am I wrong?...I was too young to be into NBA ball when the Hornets were around but I remember the name, and Ive known the Bobcats just haven't been the same. I hope the change will occur, and soon. Think about what that means for Cam, that means you actually have a real basketball team playing in your city. You think he wants to go see the Bobcats play? fug no but I bet he would go watch the Hornets. Anyways, when I heard the change might be coming I got real pumped cause as of now I am more of an NBA fan than a die hard for one team. I like the Bobcats, I like the Celtics, the Knicks cause of the 'cuse baller, Nuggets cause of Ty. However I think if they went back to the Hornets I wouldn't have a choice but to go die hard for the original Charlotte basketball franchise. Lets go Jordan, get it done.

Posted

What's Cam got to do with anything lol?

Posted

if you don't know what it means you are too young

Posted

I wasn't sold on the idea until I thought about how great it would be for Cam.

Go Hornets.

Posted

It would be a coup for MJ if he was the one to bring the Hornets back. We need that name.

Posted

What's Cam got to do with anything lol?

Lol Foreal. Cam? I dno

Posted

I think more fans would go to games than just why "Cam" would go to games. Lol

Really what does Cam have to do with it?

Posted

Im in favor of any nickname other than the "Bobcats". Bobcats sounds like the mascot of a middle school somewhere in suburban america where everyone has a white picket fence, 2 kids and dog.

Our colors are ugly too. Johnson's reasoning in selecting the colors was that no other NBA team had the colors orange and blue\purple. News flash: Maybe noone else had previously used that color combo for a reason... it is ugly and not flexible enough for the casual fan. Blaze orange should have never been used in the colorway.

The odd colors make it difficult to find Bobcats apparel that dosent make you look like you are headed to the game.

Posted

It would be a coup for MJ if he was the one to bring the Hornets back.

never thought about that.. if he were "the one who brought the Hornets back" and put together even just a playoff one-and-done team for a few years-- he could clean his slate of draft choices/trades and be forgiven.. be seen as a good owner

1 person likes this

Posted

think about what the Hornet's mean to CAM..JUST THINK ABOUT IT!!!!

Posted

If this team goes back to Hornets...I'll have no excuse for not watching some games and getting my interest back.

Posted

Getting crucified by putting something about Cam it was just a figure of speech, ME, ANYONE, would rather see the Hornets than Bobcats. That is the point.