Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunday is all about the "Run"

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Armond Smith (RB) added to roster. I think Smith will bring excitement to our running game which has been at a snails pace this year. Panther's need to turn on our run and stop Turner.

Posted

What's the toll for the Fua Expressway?

Posted

What's the toll for the Fua Expressway?

047.JPG
1 person likes this

Posted

Now I want bojangles

Posted

You don't have to worry about stopping Turner. He is slow and awful now. If he doesn't have a gigantic hole to run through, he is useless. Honestly, I'd rather have some of you carrying the ball for the Falcons.

Regardless, plenty of teams have shut Turner down this year. They still lost.

Posted

You don't have to worry about stopping Turner. He is slow and awful now. If he doesn't have a gigantic hole to run through, he is useless.

well...you see....

Fua Expressway

Posted

It may be more Kearse, Nebbles, D'wan, and Hardy rotations than Fua...hopefully...please haha

Posted

well...you see....

I could of have sworn I saw Fua literally fall flat on his face without even being touched during a play in the Chiefs game. I would rather us just leave the middle wide open and the opposing RB being so shocked he has a wide open hole that he pauses for a minute and gets tackled then leave Fua in. He is that awful

Posted

Not to hijack a thread or anything but could we do a how bad is fua thread? Like, fua is so bad that he makes Terrell McLain seem serviceable. Or fua is so bad Sean Gilbert seems like a good deal now.

Posted

Fua is so bad he makes rivera move his facial muscles

Posted

Not to hijack a thread or anything but could we do a how bad is fua thread? Like, fua is so bad that he makes Terrell McLain seem serviceable. Or fua is so bad Sean Gilbert seems like a good deal now.

Thats a great idea... Start here...

Posted

in my expert opinion, every game is about the run