Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those of us who are wanting a 'Star' DT/NT...

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Yup. Which is why chuck/panthersguru (same guy) are on fugging mock draft 7.5 in early December.

Posted

I used to get hyped about it early on, but with the FO and coaching changes, I am going to sit back to see which coach and and direction/philosophy we might be headed.

Until then, who knows what might be stressed. Back to running the ball? Chud and his open offense stay?

Will jump in then

I mean, look at this. What would be the direction here? Would Jerry consider this guy? Hope not. If he did, I am uncertain which way we would go in the draft. Trade down maybe? Multiple times? That is NE's M O.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/09/josh-mcdaniels-could-be-closing-in-on-his-second-chance-as-a-head-coach/

Posted

Get that fuggin josh mcdaniels talk outta here.

Posted

Yup. Which is why chuck/panthersguru (same guy) are on fugging mock draft 7.5 in early December.

Lol.

You funny bro. Better watch ur mouth or I'm not voting for you to be a MOD.

Posted

This is the kind of immaturity trashs that won't get you to become a MOD. But first of all, who'll even make 2nd acct and then try calling yourself to be a mod? LMFAO

Posted

This is the kind of immaturity trashs that won't get you to become a MOD. But first of all, who'll even make 2nd acct and then try calling yourself to be a mod? LMFAO

Dude if you actually think I was serious about trying to become a mod, you're even dumber than I thought lol.

Posted

Well we won't get star, I feel a winning streak coming on. Top 10 pick it is. Find a FS or OLB.

Posted

Panthers, the big tease

Also, our opponents winning percentage was .516 last week an Philly was .510

This week all NFC south teams but Panthers lost while every team in NFC east won.

Is there a chance we move up to 4th draft pick once Tuesday rolls around?

Posted

Can someone please aware me on this dtackle from Utah? Is he really as good as people are saying?

Posted

Not a certainty the Raiders take Star. A bit too early to say that IMO.

Posted

Well we won't get star, I feel a winning streak coming on. Top 10 pick it is. Find a FS or OLB.

Ivan are you being sarcastic? FS and OLB in the 1st really? There's no Safety worth a 1st rounder except Elam imo, and I wouldn't take him top15. OLB? Maybe Jarvis Jones BPA but if not why?

Posted

Can someone please aware me on this dtackle from Utah? Is he really as good as people are saying?

If you don't know who Star is by now then I Dno.