Photo
- - - - -

For those of us who are wanting a 'Star' DT/NT...

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

Or what really could happen is they go with Manti Teo. They need lb badly and Rolando have been pretty bad. Manti is a Heisman finalist and will be playing in the Championship game. He has a great resume to go with it.

You're right, that could definitely happen. I didn't even think about that. Te'o also fits into that style of defense as well, being a very good coverage MLB.

#47 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:32 AM

It's amazing, I agree with almost everything you say in the draft forum. Between you, Lout, and a couple of others, we have some awesome draft talk people.

But, here I agree and disagree. I don't think Star will dominate, honestly. I think his football IQ is way lower than people think it is, and he's going to need the right system to really shine.

However, I don't think Hankins is going to be a star either. When I see Hankins, I honestly see a lot of Gerald McCoy. Some one that could definitely be good, but it's going to take a couple of years before he really emerges, something we don't have time to wait around for.

As far as Williams goes, I tend to agree. The guy is going to be a beast. He's strong, he's physical, and he's played in a true pro-style defense. But, I think there's so many more options out there that would be an immediate change to our team.

Maybe it's because we find ourselves in this bitter/sweet position so often as panther fans?

#48 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:14 AM

Panther fans get a head start on the rest of the league in draft talk. Most teams don't get to camp until mid January.

Panther fans show up just after Thanksgiving each year.

#49 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:37 AM

Yup. Which is why chuck/panthersguru (same guy) are on fugging mock draft 7.5 in early December.

#50 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:43 AM

I used to get hyped about it early on, but with the FO and coaching changes, I am going to sit back to see which coach and and direction/philosophy we might be headed.

Until then, who knows what might be stressed. Back to running the ball? Chud and his open offense stay?

Will jump in then

I mean, look at this. What would be the direction here? Would Jerry consider this guy? Hope not. If he did, I am uncertain which way we would go in the draft. Trade down maybe? Multiple times? That is NE's M O.

http://profootballta...s-a-head-coach/

#51 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

Get that fuggin josh mcdaniels talk outta here.

#52 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

Yup. Which is why chuck/panthersguru (same guy) are on fugging mock draft 7.5 in early December.

Lol.
You funny bro. Better watch ur mouth or I'm not voting for you to be a MOD.

#53 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

This is the kind of immaturity trashs that won't get you to become a MOD. But first of all, who'll even make 2nd acct and then try calling yourself to be a mod? LMFAO

#54 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

This is the kind of immaturity trashs that won't get you to become a MOD. But first of all, who'll even make 2nd acct and then try calling yourself to be a mod? LMFAO

Dude if you actually think I was serious about trying to become a mod, you're even dumber than I thought lol.

#55 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,831 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

Well we won't get star, I feel a winning streak coming on. Top 10 pick it is. Find a FS or OLB.

#56 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,863 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Panthers, the big tease

Also, our opponents winning percentage was .516 last week an Philly was .510

This week all NFC south teams but Panthers lost while every team in NFC east won.

Is there a chance we move up to 4th draft pick once Tuesday rolls around?

#57 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

Can someone please aware me on this dtackle from Utah? Is he really as good as people are saying?

#58 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,635 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

Not a certainty the Raiders take Star. A bit too early to say that IMO.

#59 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

Well we won't get star, I feel a winning streak coming on. Top 10 pick it is. Find a FS or OLB.

Ivan are you being sarcastic? FS and OLB in the 1st really? There's no Safety worth a 1st rounder except Elam imo, and I wouldn't take him top15. OLB? Maybe Jarvis Jones BPA but if not why?

#60 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,947 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

Can someone please aware me on this dtackle from Utah? Is he really as good as people are saying?

If you don't know who Star is by now then I Dno.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com