fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,162 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

http://charlotte.cbs...-respect-issue/

I don't know the exact specifics of that one, so I didn't write it. That was told to me as part of that whole week where he disrespected a whole bunch of players including Ray Lewis. I don't know the specifics of that one, that's why I didn't write that one specifically.

THEN WHY THE F*CK MENTION IT!?????????? ESPECIALLY WHEN RAY LEWIS DENIES IT!?!! F*CK PETE PRISCO

He claims he talked to several players, and some said that Cam was a jerk, and some refuted that notion. Why the hell did he choose to believe the bitches and not the refuters?

This dumb f*cking piece of bullshit scumbag human being just went through this whole interview saying he has no idea if Cam has problems with leadership, and spends the whole time saying "I didn't say it, the players at the Pro Bowl said it" but refused to act as if the fact that they wouldn't put their name to it made it any less of a story. F*ck him, f*ck his sources, and f*ck every goddamn asshole who buys this bullshit.

Then he basically spends the whole interview justifying the hit piece by saying that even if the perception is wrong that perception is reality and that justifies the hit piece, then spends the rest of the interview acting like he likes Cam and that the rest of the team is the problem, not Cam.

#2 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Why is this bothering you so much? You need to chill out just a bit!

#3 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• HUDDLER
  • 5,162 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

Why is this bothering you so much? You need to chill out just a bit!

If this team is ever going to get its poo together then we can't be having articles ripping the face of the franchise every six months, especially unsourced gossip bullshit like this. It's one distraction after another.

#4 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 19,250 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

you're going to give yourself ulcers

#5 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

Seriously... Take a break from sports media for a while.

#6 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

http://charlotte.cbs...-respect-issue/

THEN WHY THE F*CK MENTION IT!?????????? ESPECIALLY WHEN RAY LEWIS DENIES IT!?!! F*CK PETE PRISCO

He claims he talked to several players, and some said that Cam was a jerk, and some refuted that notion. Why the hell did he choose to believe the bitches and not the refuters?

This dumb f*cking piece of bullshit scumbag human being just went through this whole interview saying he has no idea if Cam has problems with leadership, and spends the whole time saying "I didn't say it, the players at the Pro Bowl said it" but refused to act as if the fact that they wouldn't put their name to it made it any less of a story. F*ck him, f*ck his sources, and f*ck every goddamn asshole who buys this bullshit.

Then he basically spends the whole interview justifying the hit piece by saying that even if the perception is wrong that perception is reality and that justifies the hit piece, then spends the rest of the interview acting like he likes Cam and that the rest of the team is the problem, not Cam.

I understand what you mean OP, it is ridiculous. I just ignore it myself at this point because the agenda for many sports writers is to slander Cam anyway possible even through false information. The media needs it's villain even if they have to create one out of thin air themselves.

#7 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

For the record I could care less what the rest of the NFL thinks of Cam as long as his own team respects him.

#8 Guest_Tom Cat_*

Guest_Tom Cat_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

you need to step away from the huddle for awhile fp

you act like some one has attacked a member of your family or something

#9 Varking

Varking

Enigma

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

FP, do you think having an ulcer on the CarolinaHuddle forums is going to get the media to stop writing bad about Cam?

#10 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:11 AM

I still hated Taylor Z when he was in Raleigh. Every time you guys link something with him talking I want to much my PC, so I kind of know how you feel FP.

#11 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

You really should stop reading/listening to the media if it pisses you off this much.

#12 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,326 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

For the record I could care less what the rest of the NFL thinks of Cam as long as his own team respects him.

This is absolutely true. But, there have been rumblings that this us in question as well

#13 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:47 AM

NFL is grooming him to be the antagonist, that's all. For every hero/savior like drew brees you have to have the antithesis. Cam just makes it easy for them

#14 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

• HUDDLER
  • 5,162 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:53 AM

Ulcers? LOL, outrage can be enjoyable.

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,565 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Journalism has zero integrity nowadays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.