• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#11 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

I remember reading about a mass stabbing in China. Dude was running around attacking just anybody. He killed somebody.

#12 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

Exactly. Mans will is the issue not the weapon.

that's historically, tactically and fundamentally wrong and i know you aren't actually stupid enough to believe it.

no single thing has shaped the modern world more than the technological advancement of weaponry.

the cognitive dissonance required to both argue that guns are important for self defense and that they are completely innefective at self defense is pretty astounding.

#13 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Every country should have a nuke.

Atomic bombs don't kill people. People do.

#14 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:32 PM

I remember reading about a mass stabbing in China. Dude was running around attacking just anybody. He killed somebody.

too bad somebody didn't have a hand full of dryer lint... they could've fought him off.

#15 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:34 PM

If every country had a nuke, no one would ever set off a nuclear weapon because they'd all be too scared. FACT

#16 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

that's historically, tactically and fundamentally wrong and i know you aren't actually stupid enough to believe it.

no single thing has shaped the modern world more than the technological advancement of weaponry.

Is a gun easier to kill with, yes. But the problems don't lie with the gun. The problem exists in the user. I'm not saying a rock is a better weapon than a gun, yes that would be stupid, and I am not. I'm saying he could of carried out the same actions without the use of a gun.

If you want to call me stupid just call me stupid or batsh*t crazy as you prefer. This isn't an argument about guns is it?

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

Moderators

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

The problem does lie with the Nuclear Weapon either. Hell, nuclear fission has been occurring for billions of years.

#18 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:43 PM

too bad somebody didn't have a hand full of dryer lint... they could've fought him off.

Creative use of dryer lint can be deadly also :cool:

#19 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

Is a gun easier to kill with, yes. But the problems don't lie with the gun. The problem exists in the user. I'm not saying a rock is a better weapon than a gun, yes that would be stupid, and I am not. I'm saying he could of carried out the same actions without the use of a gun.

If you want to call me stupid just call me stupid or batsh*t crazy as you prefer. This isn't an argument about guns is it?

he could've but the woman he was trying to kill would have had a significant better chance at survival both due to the literal mechanics of death and also the amount of conviction it takes to kill someone by smashing them repeatedly with a gory rock vs retracting your index finger. That's the point. Guns may not increase violent occurances but they certainly increase the subsequent death toll.

I'm honestly not a big gun-control guy, but when you guys spin in circles trying to act like there isn't actually an issue, you end up looking pretty silly.

#20 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

HUDDLER

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

have you ever choked a mufugger with dryer lint?

don't knock it until you've done it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users