Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest SS89

ZOD better hire security

264 posts in this topic

I think someone has a crush on Zod and would like to get to know him better.

lol..

Fans of 31 other teams that you can challenge but yet you want to go after the guy that gives us this medium for discussion and delivers pics of half naked chicks and he is a Panther fan!

I know we are losing but rethink your poo!

Look at it from my point of view. I wake up, feed my daughter, then get on the huddle. I log in and see I'm banned until the 13th for what?? I still believe it's because I fired back at Zod when he tried to disrespect me. He talks about personal attacks then he does just that. I know he created the sight but I'm not bitch you not going to say something to me and I sit quiet.

Ring? What ring? Why would I need security and a vest for the ring?

Look at it from my point of view. I wake up, feed my daughter, then get on the huddle. I log in and see I'm banned until the 13th for what?? I still believe it's because I fired back at Zod when he tried to disrespect me. He talks about personal attacks then he does just that. I know he created the sight but I'm not bitch you not going to say something to me and I sit quiet.

Another candidate for 2013 Peak's Sake

Oh my bad I thought you were talkin tough and making threats. I really wouldn't have called nobody to beat up a nice guy like you anyway. well not for free. You gotta be careful though everbody's not a e-thug and some people want to keep the huddle around

Again you have it confused. I don't rap about gangsta poo. Does that make me a bitch or soft? Hell naw just not something I rap about frequently. You don't have to be a thug to not take bullshit.

1 person likes this

zod, nick hood a real mofo, dude straight runnin G-Ville. he know all dem ratchet fools down there. better show him the respect a true G deserves

Another candidate for 2013 Peak's Sake

I'm on my iPhone it changes words dumbass

I haven't been to the Greenville/Spartanburg area since I went to camp two years ago

Figured this was as good as an excuse as any, and I would get to put the gloves on. Win win.

Oh, it's getting DAMN real in here. Lol

Ring? What ring? Why would I need security and a vest for the ring?

Lol it's easy to see what type of person you are.

Lol it's easy to see what type of person you are.

Why did you take down your facebook page?\

This was my favorite shot...

post-3-0-60048500-1354813222_thumb.jpg