Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest SS89

ZOD better hire security

265 posts in this topic

actually that's you, if my statement had no merit it would have been wiser to ignore it. Ignoring it would have given my statement not credibility to it, by responding directly to it on the other hand and trying to play it off as not being the case you have only re-affirmed said prior statement.

Ignoring it is too easy I'd rather address it.

No shirt in the video was brown. Good weed?

yep

The one who Zod really needs to be scared of is Fieryprophet. fug the bullshit

Just because I call out Zod on his troll tendencies doesn't mean I don't like the guy.

It's the allusions to things without elaboration that gets on my nerves. Some of us are busybodies!

I don't fight women or men who wear size medium, for the same reasons.

Lol where was the threat?

The title?

I noticed on your FB page that you have an uber sensitivity towards that verbal attack on democrats, or as you word it, Obama! You do know that Republicans were attacking Democrats long ago, before the black president?

I'm sensing your aggrevation stems from that and somehow rolled into a defense of Cam?

I don't fight women or men who wear size medium, for the same reasons.

Was that the post that got me banned?

hide your kids, hide your wife.....

I noticed on your FB page that you have an uber sensitivity towards that verbal attack on democrats, or as you word it, Obama! You do know that Republicans were attacking Democrats long ago, before the black president?

I'm sensing your aggrevation stems from that and somehow rolled into a defense of Cam?

Political debate I love it. I blocked people for bashing Obama personally and the same for Romney. I'm a firm believer in not voting for someone for the color of their skin.

Also when Jimmy was our qb I said he would win us a Super Bowl. I'm just a panthers fan and will defend whoever our qb is.

Just because I call out Zod on his troll tendencies doesn't mean I don't like the guy.

It's the allusions to things without elaboration that gets on my nerves. Some of us are busybodies!

I was joking

CDF for life *c-walks:edit supercams out of thread*

I was joking

CDF for life *c-walks:edit supercams out of thread*

I know, just making sure my position is clear. I don't hate Zod, I hate the fact he is hiding Kara from us.