Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FootballOutsiders: Upset Watch, ATL vs. CAR

31 posts in this topic

Posted

We are going to get embarrassed again.

After we lose Sunday, won't it be funny that Matt Ryan will have one less win in BOA than Cam.

Posted

Sure I want Star as our DT but I want to destroy Atlana and make Matt Ryan cough up blood.. too much? Ill take the win!

1 person likes this

Posted

The 2011 Panthers were 0-4 in games decided by less than a touchdown, so Panthers head coach Ron Rivera is now 0-11 in two seasons. It certainly is true that certain coaches historically have a better or worse record in close games, to such a point that it is statistically significant -- but no coach could possibly be this bad over the long term.

31481225.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

we win by seven after DJ Campbell picks Matt Ryan for a TD on the potential game-winning drive

Posted

Fun fact: I was looking up our scores so far and noticed all 3 games we've won this year, we won by 8.

And we're 1-11 under Rivera when decided by 7 or less, people seem to be forgetting we beat the Jags by 6 last year.

Posted

Fun fact: I was looking up our scores so far and noticed all 3 games we've won this year, we won by 8.

And we're 1-11 under Rivera when decided by 7 or less, people seem to be forgetting we beat the Jags by 6 last year.

Rivera is freaking bad at this head coaching thing

1 person likes this

Posted

lol indeed