30 replies to this topic

#16 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,143 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

We have played better, but that's because our d-line was gelling. Now both starting DTs are out.

They'll run all day and dominate time of possession, and the game.

#17 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,641 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

We have played better, but that's because our d-line we gelling. Now both starting DTs are out.

They'll run all day and dominate time of possession, and the game.

That is why Cam needs to continue his current trend. We have to score....

#18 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:32 PM

man ill be pissed if we win. We dont need to fall out of a top 5 pick. We need Star bad

#19 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:46 PM

man ill be pissed if we win. We dont need to fall out of a top 5 pick. We need Star bad

Players fall and climb in the draft every year. I'll never be pissed that the Panthers won a game. Especially against the Falcons.

#20 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,013 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

I'm torn. While I like wins, I also would like a high draft pick. Can't have both. To be honest I'm a bit indifferent. If they win, yes! if they lose, yes!

I know, kind of bad.

#21 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

Around this time of the year Fairly was considered the first overall pick. The Lion ended up picking him around 15 (after concerns about his conditioning state), so I would wait out the combine before I start to predict anything.

I have only seen one Lion game this year and the funny thing is that both sides where right. On a goal line stand Fairly blow into the back field and made a tackle for a 3 yard loss and the next thing that happens is that he runs/walks to the side line to get oxygen.

I do agree that a stud DT would be great. Only problem is that can be said about guard and safety as well.

#22 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

I do agree that a stud DT would be great. Only problem is that can be said about guard and safety as well.

This is true, the difference is Guards NEVER, and Safeties very rarely, get taken in the top 5 or so where we'll be picking. Makes our decision a bit easier :)

#23 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 19,700 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

Yes, there will be plenty of upset people on Sunday.

#24 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

0-11 in games of 7 points or less with Rivera...good gawd

#25 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:41 PM

We are going to get embarrassed again.

After we lose Sunday, won't it be funny that Matt Ryan will have one less win in BOA than Cam.

#26 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

No please, tell me more about this Amway....sounds promising

• HUDDLER
  • 4,964 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:16 PM

Sure I want Star as our DT but I want to destroy Atlana and make Matt Ryan cough up blood.. too much? Ill take the win!

#27 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,722 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

The 2011 Panthers were 0-4 in games decided by less than a touchdown, so Panthers head coach Ron Rivera is now 0-11 in two seasons. It certainly is true that certain coaches historically have a better or worse record in close games, to such a point that it is statistically significant -- but no coach could possibly be this bad over the long term.

Posted Image

#28 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

we win by seven after DJ Campbell picks Matt Ryan for a TD on the potential game-winning drive

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:27 PM

Fun fact: I was looking up our scores so far and noticed all 3 games we've won this year, we won by 8.

And we're 1-11 under Rivera when decided by 7 or less, people seem to be forgetting we beat the Jags by 6 last year.

#30 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Locationin orbit

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

Fun fact: I was looking up our scores so far and noticed all 3 games we've won this year, we won by 8.

And we're 1-11 under Rivera when decided by 7 or less, people seem to be forgetting we beat the Jags by 6 last year.

Rivera is freaking bad at this head coaching thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.