Photo
- - - - -

Falcons 9th home Game...................?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 caddieman

caddieman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

With all the Wine @ Cheese fans selling their tickets to any Falcons fans.(for 1/2 price) The Panthers game is turing into the 9th home game for the Falcons! Hell
Cam Newton Has Only 2 More Wins At Bank Of America Stadium Than Matt Ryan

now thats sad!

#2 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,173 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:04 PM

...............................................................................................................................................maybe?

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

With all the Wine @ Cheese fans selling their tickets to any Falcons fans.(for 1/2 price) The Panthers game is turing into the 9th home game for the Falcons! Hell
Cam Newton Has Only 2 More Wins At Bank Of America Stadium Than Matt Ryan

now thats sad!

I'll be there to kick er'bodies ass!!! Line up bitches.

#4 The Bopper

The Bopper

Falcons Fan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

Will Ron be on his way out after this season or will Cam Demand to be traded to the Jets???

#5 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

Caddieman, hope you had fun at BOA. Too bad we won't see you around here until 2013

#6 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:18 PM

How did that work for you? Come back and eat that crow.

#7 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,173 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

crickets

#8 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Caddieman must be stuck in all that traffic on southbound 85.

#9 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:54 PM

The Panthers took it to Atlanta, cograts. To be honest, I think that ass kicking was just what the Falcons needed, as evident by the blanking of the Giants last week-end.

Atlanta is a win a Detroit on Saturday away from locking up the #1 seed, allowing them to rest injured players during week 17.

So honestly, who is getting the last laugh here?

#10 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Yeah go ahead and start resting players, and enjoy that first round bye. Surely it will work out this year.

#11 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:32 PM

Yeah go ahead and start resting players, and enjoy that first round bye. Surely it will work out this year.

There's no red-hot Green Bay of 2010 or NY Giants of 2011 this season, actually the hot team in the NFC is the Falcons, IMO. I think whoever draws them in round 2 is gonna be walking into a hornet's nest.

If I'm wrong, I'll be right here for you guys to pile on. But, if the unthinkable happens, I'll be expecting some non-butthurt congrats from you guys.

#12 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

There's no red-hot Green Bay of 2010 or NY Giants of 2011 this season, actually the hot team in the NFC is the Falcons, IMO. I think whoever draws them in round 2 is gonna be walking into a hornet's nest.

If I'm wrong, I'll be right here for you guys to pile on. But, if the unthinkable happens, I'll be expecting some non-butthurt congrats from you guys.

You do realize that the red hot NY Giants of 2011 didn't get on their winning streak until Week 16 last year? And that before then, they had lost 4 of their last 5 games, including the Rex Grossman led Redskins?

The 2010 Packers lost their last 2 games before Week 16 and their run started also.

If there is a hot team right now, it's not Atlanta...it's a team that has won 5 out of their last 6, and has put up 50 points in their last 2 games. Look out for the Seattle Seahawks....I know you guys don't want to see them in the dome.

#13 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,186 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

You do realize that the red hot NY Giants of 2011 didn't get on their winning streak until Week 16 last year? And that before then, they had lost 4 of their last 5 games, including the Rex Grossman led Redskins?

The 2010 Packers lost their last 2 games before Week 16 and their run started also.

If there is a hot team right now, it's not Atlanta...it's a team that has won 5 out of their last 6, and has put up 50 points in their last 2 games. Look out for the Seattle Seahawks....I know you guys don't want to see them in the dome.

I see it's obvious you're trolling me as you have followed me around on my last several posts, so this will be my last response to you.

The Falcons have won 4 of 5, which you conveniently omitted as you did with our shut-out of the Giants.

The Seahawks dropped 50 on the Cards and Bills, hardly the upper echelon of the NFL. Their 5 wins were against the Vikings, Jets, Bears and the two teams previously mentioned, while losing to the Dolphins. Color me unimpressed.

I would love getting Seattle in the divisional round, I think Atlanta matches-up very well against them. The only team that worries me is Green Bay, AR can light anyone up in a dome and Atlanta might not be able to keep pace.

#14 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 20 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

I see it's obvious you're trolling me as you have followed me around on my last several posts, so this will be my last response to you.

The Falcons have won 4 of 5, which you conveniently omitted as you did with our shut-out of the Giants.

The Seahawks dropped 50 on the Cards and Bills, hardly the upper echelon of the NFL. Their 5 wins were against the Vikings, Jets, Bears and the two teams previously mentioned, while losing to the Dolphins. Color me unimpressed.

I would love getting Seattle in the divisional round, I think Atlanta matches-up very well against them. The only team that worries me is Green Bay, AR can light anyone up in a dome and Atlanta might not be able to keep pace.

Seahawks are a good team. They beat the Patriots, who look to likely represent the AFC in the superbowl. Considering you Falcon fans have been complaining about being ridiculed for beating up bad teams all season, seems pretty hypocritical judging the Seahawks. Especially since you barely squeaked by some of those teams.

Just saying.

#15 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,312 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

Because I don't agree that the falcons are going to win the Super Bowl, and have poked holes in your logic, that means I'm trolling you? I guess you'll have to take your ball and go home then.

Seriously though, beating two teams that are still in the playoff hunt in the bears and Vikings is less impressive than beating the bucs and splitting with the saints (neither who will make the playoffs?) That cardinals team, btw sure did give Matthew Ice a lot of trouble in that game.

And how do you figure you match up well with them? They have the best secondary in football, a good pass rush and their weakness on D is defending the run, something the falcons are not good at. Their offensive strength is their running game w marshawn lynch and russell wilson is adept at extending the play and running if he needs to. The falcons defense struggled with some team's offense recently that operated like that but i can't put my finger on it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com