Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons 9th home Game...................?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh don't be a baby, you are in Smack Central. Come on Blanks let's not pretend that if I went to your board or any rival for that matter that I wouldn't hear those exact sort of responses from atleast a few people posting there.

If you would take your homer glasses off once in awhile you could actually have intelligent conversations.

Fine, I'm an over-sensitive delusional homer. The Falcons will be lucky to win 3 games next season while then Panthers enjoy their first of seven consecutive Super Bowl victories. Ryan will be out of the league by 2014 and the Hof rules committee will unanimously vote to allow Newton to be eligible for the Hall of Fame, while he's still playing. Naturally, he gets in as a first ballot HoFer and wins the HoF Game all by himself, as the rest of the Panthers didn't even bother making the flight.

1 person likes this

Posted

Fine, I'm an over-sensitive delusional homer. The Falcons will be lucky to win 3 games next season while then Panthers enjoy their first of seven consecutive Super Bowl victories. Ryan will be out of the league by 2014 and the Hof rules committee will unanimously vote to allow Newton to be eligible for the Hall of Fame, while he's still playing. Naturally, he gets in as a first ballot HoFer and wins the HoF Game all by himself, as the rest of the Panthers didn't even bother making the flight.

I lol'd. You finally made a rational post!

Merry Christmas.

Posted

I lol'd. You finally made a rational post!

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!

Posted

Hmm... I could see it happening.

Posted

Who fugging cares!!! Why are you here trying to defend the falcons in this board? Dont you get tired of beating your head against the wall? Hell even a dumbass seahawk fan chimed in! I dont give a damn if atlanta wins 10 super bowls nobody here is gonna agree with most of the crap you write!!!! Because we arent atlanta fans!!!! Dont you get it? Did you get banned from the falcon boards? I would think you could have much more pleasant conversation over there. Alot less trying to defend your team loyalty and success. Instead of trolling this place all the damn time. I dont refer to trolls by their screen name but this is for the troll in ohio that pulls for the failcons. In Georgia.