Photo
- - - - -

Falcons 9th home Game...................?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:24 PM

PS - You'd be posting the link and trumpeting it to the sky if their metrics suggested they were Super Bowl bound.

This is where you fail, I have never in my 7 or so years being on the Huddle(both Panthers and Carolina) linked any article regarding anything. Here's the deal, I ignore what those asshats have to say or write.

I don't watch ESPN, or FNiA. I do enjoy several programs that are on the NFLN(Gameday Morning being the best), as long as Heath Evans or LaConfora are not on them.

I have no use for agenda driven media.

#32 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Very impressive, like I said before, those guys are a different animal when they play at home. As you know, this won't be the case if the play the Falcons. They have an unimpressive road record(3-5) and have yet to win a game in a dome.

They're also gonna be without a starting CB who will start serving a 4 game suspension next week. I don't see them stopping White, Jones and Gonzo when they're short handed in the secondary.

I still think the only team that could win in Atlanta is the Packers. If for no other reason, AR can get hot and we might not be able to match them score for score.

I know you don't follow the Seahawks, so I will excuse your ignorance, but just take a look at the Seahawks second half of the season and tell me why we can't win in Atlanta, the second the Hawks opened up a playbook for Wilson, we have been as hot as any team in the league. Take a second and watch Russell Wilson play, the Falcons defense is nowhere near where the niners are defensively. Should be a good one. But the Seahawks are primed for the playoffs.

#33 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:03 PM

I know you don't follow the Seahawks, so I will excuse your ignorance, but just take a look at the Seahawks second half of the season and tell me why we can't win in Atlanta, the second the Hawks opened up a playbook for Wilson, we have been as hot as any team in the league. Take a second and watch Russell Wilson play, the Falcons defense is nowhere near where the niners are defensively. Should be a good one. But the Seahawks are primed for the playoffs.

Yes, I do think the Falcons can beat the Seahawks in Atlanta, particularly if they have to play at Washington the week before, that's a whole lot of travel. The Falcons have lost 3 games at home in the last 3 seasons, we are undefeated at home this year. The Seahawks are 3-5 on the road this year, for whatever reason they are not a very good road team.

The Seahawks, they don't play well in domes. They're 0-3 this season when playing in a dome, losing to the Lions, Cardinals and Rams(hardly world beaters). I also think losing a starting CB to suspension will also provide a challenge to the Seahawks secondary when playing Atlanta. I don't believe you cover Jones, White and Gonzo for 60 minutes. They would have to blitz heavily and Ryan has insane numbers when being blitzed.

I can't honestly recall the last time Seattle beat the Falcons. I know they have never beat a Ryan led Falcons team.

In the end for me it comes down to the QBs and coaching. Atlanta wins both of those.

So to sumerize...

Possibly over 5000 miles in travel
Playing a rested team
Playing on the road(3-5)
Playing in a dome(0-3)
Falcons undefeated at home
Missing a starting CB
Ryan>Wilson

#34 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Just look around at most of the Falcon posters here and you will see it is like talking to a wall.

Half of them won't even come back after a loss. You certainly cannot expect objectivity.

#35 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:34 PM

You certainly cannot expect objectivity.

Yeah, because nothing says objectivity like the responses you get on the Huddle if you're not a Panthers fan.

Seriously, here's some gems I can recall.

'Eat my poo'
'Blow your father'
'Falcons suck'
'One and done'
'Ryan's neck'
Etc, etc, etc

If the Panthers were 13-2, everyone of you guys would be saying the exact same thing I am. It's obvious why you guys are vehemently denying the fact that Atlanta has a good team. That would be jealousy.

True Story!!

#36 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Yeah, because nothing says objectivity like the responses you get on the Huddle if you're not a Panthers fan.

Seriously, here's some gems I can recall.

'Eat my poo'
'Blow your father'
'Falcons suck'
'One and done'
'Ryan's neck'
Etc, etc, etc

If the Panthers were 13-2, everyone of you guys would be saying the exact same thing I am. It's obvious why you guys are vehemently denying the fact that Atlanta has a good team. That would be jealousy.

True Story!!

Oh don't be a baby, you are in Smack Central. Come on Blanks let's not pretend that if I went to your board or any rival for that matter that I wouldn't hear those exact sort of responses from atleast a few people posting there.

If you would take your homer glasses off once in awhile you could actually have intelligent conversations.

#37 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:15 PM

Oh don't be a baby, you are in Smack Central. Come on Blanks let's not pretend that if I went to your board or any rival for that matter that I wouldn't hear those exact sort of responses from atleast a few people posting there.

If you would take your homer glasses off once in awhile you could actually have intelligent conversations.

Fine, I'm an over-sensitive delusional homer. The Falcons will be lucky to win 3 games next season while then Panthers enjoy their first of seven consecutive Super Bowl victories. Ryan will be out of the league by 2014 and the Hof rules committee will unanimously vote to allow Newton to be eligible for the Hall of Fame, while he's still playing. Naturally, he gets in as a first ballot HoFer and wins the HoF Game all by himself, as the rest of the Panthers didn't even bother making the flight.

#38 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 12,711 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Fine, I'm an over-sensitive delusional homer. The Falcons will be lucky to win 3 games next season while then Panthers enjoy their first of seven consecutive Super Bowl victories. Ryan will be out of the league by 2014 and the Hof rules committee will unanimously vote to allow Newton to be eligible for the Hall of Fame, while he's still playing. Naturally, he gets in as a first ballot HoFer and wins the HoF Game all by himself, as the rest of the Panthers didn't even bother making the flight.

I lol'd. You finally made a rational post!

Merry Christmas.

#39 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

I lol'd. You finally made a rational post!

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!

#40 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,237 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:40 AM

Hmm... I could see it happening.

#41 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

Who fugging cares!!! Why are you here trying to defend the falcons in this board? Dont you get tired of beating your head against the wall? Hell even a dumbass seahawk fan chimed in! I dont give a damn if atlanta wins 10 super bowls nobody here is gonna agree with most of the crap you write!!!! Because we arent atlanta fans!!!! Dont you get it? Did you get banned from the falcon boards? I would think you could have much more pleasant conversation over there. Alot less trying to defend your team loyalty and success. Instead of trolling this place all the damn time. I dont refer to trolls by their screen name but this is for the troll in ohio that pulls for the failcons. In Georgia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.