Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello again from the ATL........

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

430884_237136439750173_832329715_n.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

OK BlanksKarma, who is this guy?

Posted · Report post

Just some friendly humor.........Good Luck Sunday and heres to an injury free game.

Posted · Report post

OK BlanksKarma, who is this guy?

I dunno, I do know the artist that created the master piece he posted And I can assure you that he's not Gritzy. I would guess he's a AFMB regular, considering his pimping the work of others.

Posted · Report post

Yep and I`ve been around here since 09 just look at my profile.I`ve been a AFMB regular since 2000.Gritz and Superfan are close friends and I have all their best work.Just wanted to stir a friendly spat before Sunday....All in good fun.

Posted · Report post

Ughh I hate Falcon fans,so cocky in the regular season but fold in the playoffs.

Good luck in the playoffs maybe you guys will finally win a game in the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

Yep and I`ve been around here since 09 just look at my profile.I`ve been a AFMB regular since 2000.Gritz and Superfan are close friends and I have all their best work.Just wanted to stir a friendly spat before Sunday....All in good fun.

Yep,

First I've seen of Gritz and am aware of Superfan and his Buc toons. IIRC, SF did one for a Panther/Falcon game back in 2010 using Pink Panther looking into a mirror with Falco standing nearby. Post that toon if you have it. I think it was posted in Smack C at the time and Panther fans will remember it. Heck, while your at it post a Supefan Buc toon if you like.

I don't care cuz it's a Panther forum. ha ha.

Actually, the toons are pretty good.

Posted · Report post

Why do the dumb@ss falcon trolls always have to try and justify how long and why they are a fans? Thats a bandwagoneer trait.

Posted · Report post

dumbass falcon trolls?

isn't that one of those oxymoron things?

Posted · Report post

Why do the dumb@ss falcon trolls always have to try and justify how long and why they are a fans? Thats a bandwagoneer trait.

Umm, because our allegiance to the Falcons is questioned non-stop by window lickers like yourself.

Posted · Report post

Umm, because our allegiance to the Falcons is questioned non-stop by window lickers like yourself.

You shouldnt feel the need to justify yourselves to an opposing teams fans. Unless of course youre a lying, bandwagon ass troll.

Posted · Report post

dumbass falcon trolls?

isn't that one of those oxymoron things?

Almost. The moron part is definately correct. If i had referred to them as a "smartass falcon troll" Then it would have been closer to an oxymoron. Either way "moron" is accurate.

1 person likes this

• Recent Comments