Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello again from the ATL........

31 posts in this topic

Posted

430884_237136439750173_832329715_n.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

OK BlanksKarma, who is this guy?

Posted

Just some friendly humor.........Good Luck Sunday and heres to an injury free game.

Posted

OK BlanksKarma, who is this guy?

I dunno, I do know the artist that created the master piece he posted And I can assure you that he's not Gritzy. I would guess he's a AFMB regular, considering his pimping the work of others.

Posted

Yep and I`ve been around here since 09 just look at my profile.I`ve been a AFMB regular since 2000.Gritz and Superfan are close friends and I have all their best work.Just wanted to stir a friendly spat before Sunday....All in good fun.

Posted

Ughh I hate Falcon fans,so cocky in the regular season but fold in the playoffs.

Good luck in the playoffs maybe you guys will finally win a game in the playoffs.

Posted

Yep and I`ve been around here since 09 just look at my profile.I`ve been a AFMB regular since 2000.Gritz and Superfan are close friends and I have all their best work.Just wanted to stir a friendly spat before Sunday....All in good fun.

Yep,

First I've seen of Gritz and am aware of Superfan and his Buc toons. IIRC, SF did one for a Panther/Falcon game back in 2010 using Pink Panther looking into a mirror with Falco standing nearby. Post that toon if you have it. I think it was posted in Smack C at the time and Panther fans will remember it. Heck, while your at it post a Supefan Buc toon if you like.

I don't care cuz it's a Panther forum. ha ha.

Actually, the toons are pretty good.

Posted

Why do the dumb@ss falcon trolls always have to try and justify how long and why they are a fans? Thats a bandwagoneer trait.

Posted

dumbass falcon trolls?

isn't that one of those oxymoron things?

Posted

Why do the dumb@ss falcon trolls always have to try and justify how long and why they are a fans? Thats a bandwagoneer trait.

Umm, because our allegiance to the Falcons is questioned non-stop by window lickers like yourself.

Posted

Umm, because our allegiance to the Falcons is questioned non-stop by window lickers like yourself.

You shouldnt feel the need to justify yourselves to an opposing teams fans. Unless of course youre a lying, bandwagon ass troll.

Posted

dumbass falcon trolls?

isn't that one of those oxymoron things?

Almost. The moron part is definately correct. If i had referred to them as a "smartass falcon troll" Then it would have been closer to an oxymoron. Either way "moron" is accurate.

1 person likes this