Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

For those of you grabbing a life vest and jumping off the Cam ship, you bettet make sure it's sinking

71 posts in this topic

The sea was angry that day my friends. Like an old man trying to send soup back in a deli.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

Vapid, worthless criticisms include: TD celebrations, first down pose, towel on head, taking ball from a player to give it to fan, smiling before games, frowning after losses, ignoring tools like Peter King and Rick Riley and causing them to get their panties in a wad, "arrogance", and any comparison to Vince Young.

I have posted several times about the celebrations, poses, etc.

But they are not criticisms of the actual act.....as I could care less how players celebrate on the field. My comments were more about the fact that Cam is getting a ton of heat in the media for many of these "perceived issues"....most of which is unfair. I made the statement that stopping them may be a good answer because it removes the fuel for the media fire.

That is all.

What in the fug...

What in the fug...

That was my exact response - to the letter.

The young man is going to get it. Many of you have a myriad of reasons why you hate the kid. Most of those reasons are based on ignorance or stupidity. Just do me this one favor, once you jump off stay the fug off. I'm not throwing you a life vest when things get better.

PS- You can now make this thread about how stupid Elf on the Shelf is.

You get pie and rep just for the title of the thread!

Haven't seen many jumping, unless you define any valid criticism as such.

more unvalid ones than valid ones.

no point in dwelling on on things too much when talking about a 2nd year player who is producing......takes time for most of his issues.

Anyone who has watched Cam to this point and thinks he's going to fail is an idiot.

Anyone who has watched Cam to this point and thinks he's going to fail is an idiot.

colin-cowherd-sportsnation_original_display_image.jpg?1326304455

2 people like this

• Topics