Photo
- - - - -

For those of you grabbing a life vest and jumping off the Cam ship, you bettet make sure it's sinking

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,968 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:06 AM

Elf on the Shelfs are indeed creepy.

They're little felt covered demons. I heard ours running around the house last night.

#17 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

I have no problem with legit criticisms. For me, legit criticisms are things like: occasional overthrows on short passes, too often passes up checkdowns, sometimes sits in the pocket too long waiting for recievers to come open when he should take off or throw it away.

Vapid, worthless criticisms include: TD celebrations, first down pose, towel on head, taking ball from a player to give it to fan, smiling before games, frowning after losses, ignoring tools like Peter King and Rick Riley and causing them to get their panties in a wad, "arrogance", and any comparison to Vince Young.

#18 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

More importantly, SCP, how did finally get your Bob Ross to show back up. I can't get mine to. You use apple, right?
This is just as good a thread as any to address this issue.

#19 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,968 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:19 AM

I have no problem with legit criticisms. For me, legit criticisms are things like: occasional overthrows on short passes, too often passes up checkdowns, sometimes sits in the pocket too long waiting for recievers to come open when he should take off or throw it away.

Vapid, worthless criticisms include: TD celebrations, first down pose, towel on head, taking ball from a player to give it to fan, smiling before games, frowning after losses, ignoring tools like Peter King and Rick Riley and causing them to get their panties in a wad, "arrogance", and any comparison to Vince Young.

^ This guy gets it.

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,968 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

More importantly, SCP, how did finally get your Bob Ross to show back up. I can't get mine to. You use apple, right?

I did it at the house one night on my PC.

#21 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

• HUDDLER
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

I am slightly concerned about some of the maturity issues. The issue that bothers me most is the lack of communication with his coaches and players during games, but this seems to be improving.
I'm glad Cam is our QB and it is going to be awesome to see what the talking head haters say when he lights it up. God I hope we get a real GM and coaching staff.

#22 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,442 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

I'm sorry but anyone who uses the term "nut hugger" should automatically be disqualified from discussion.

#23 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

Not enough information to properly evaluate him either way. Next season, with a new coach, will be very illuminating.

#24 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• HUDDLER
  • 2,039 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Only concern I have is accraucy. He gets that down its ball fuging game. Fish sticks and tits!

#25 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,728 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:53 AM

Haven't seen many jumping, unless you define any valid criticism as such.

"I hate him because I have a feeling he's very arrogant, but don't ask me for specifics" is not a valid criticism. There are a lot of people espousing that sort of view.

#26 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,208 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:05 AM

I'm sorry but anyone who uses the term "nut hugger" should automatically be disqualified from discussion.

Damn right, nuts aren't meant to be hugged, that crap hurts like hell.

#27 TheLaptop

TheLaptop

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:07 AM

It's not secret I don't believe in Cam, but I'm ready to see him with a new coach next season andprove me wrong.

#28 KissMyConverse

KissMyConverse

ShoGun of Harlem

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:12 AM

Cam is almost the only bright spot of this team. He and Kuechly.

Sad but true....

At the same time they are both great selling points to new GM/Coaches. Come build around the 2011 OROY and the 2012 DROY (At least he should be.)

#29 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,960 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

Agreed x 10 + 1000 to the nth degree

#30 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

My 5 year old likes elf on a shelf, and she also likes Cam Newton and the Panthers... she always asks, why they lose all the time. (Shes a front runner with the ducks), what a paradox. At least she knows David (her elf on the shelf) is going to be in a new spot every day until christmas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com