Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nakamura, seriously?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Leave it to good ole Marty to find the one safety in the league that makes Sherrod Martin look like an all pro.

Naka is so bad it hurts to watch. Like...Fua-level bad.

1 person likes this

Posted

Some places have playing much better than you all think, PFF has him graded above Godfrey and better than our corners. I appreciate that many disagree with their grades, but it is possible that the one or two highlight plays is clouding you opinion on him.

I'm sure this post will be shot down but oh well.

Posted

yea lets sympathize with someone who shouldnt be starting in the NFL.. fug nakamura, he sucks, he needs to do whats best and sit himself out of the game.

I didn't say to sympathize with him or keep him around you idiot. I said he already knows he fuged up and that he is done. One misinterpreted quote out of context doesn't change that.

Posted

I didn't say to sympathize with him or keep him around you idiot.

Didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sorry.

Posted

Yes nothing hurts my feelings more than dipsh*ttery from user Gucci Mane

ps- please get better taste in music

Posted

i had high hopes for the ninja. when we got him from the ravens i thought he was gonna help transform our secondary.

no one listen to my opinions on safeties from now on

Posted

Holy crap. What the fug did you just say?

:dead:

Posted

FSAT

Posted

yea lets sympathize with someone who shouldnt be starting in the NFL.. fug nakamura, he sucks, he needs to do whats best and sit himself out of the game.

While I'm pissed at his crappy play making us a worse team, ultimately I blame the franchise for putting him (and the team) in a position to fail. It's not like he was supposed to be good and just hasn't lived up to expectations. The guy just doesn't have NFL ability and there's no excuse for us having to rely on him so much.

Posted

"Going back and watching that stuff – and I think even the coaches said – not all of it was my fault,” Nakamura said this week. “But at the same time, I was the person there to make the play."

http://www.charlotte...me-changer.html

I'm quite confused, how is it not your fault. Your one job is to let anyone behind you, and you let it happen over, over and over again.

DIAF

He is an A$$hat! His only Job was to keep the receiver in front of him...I could have done that on that play

#$%#%^ ^&*$%*&*&....Still mad abt that game

Posted

He has played bad all season.

We need more Cam Newton and Greg Hardy type guys. Less who try to argue poo is good.

Posted

He sucks he's gone

New team,new coach,New GM,

Throw him and Rivera out the door